Trend T7EK 1/2 Variable Speed Workshop Router and Kitbox, 2100 W, 240 V, Black, Regular
SALE PRICE: £115.99
- POWERFUL ROUTER: 2100 watt motor for assured, consistent performance
- SOFT START MOTOR: Minimise start up movement
- TRADE RATED: Ideal for worktop fitting in a workshop or on site
- BUILT-IN FINE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: To achieve a high degree of care and detail in each project
- INCLUDES: Supplied with 1/2-in collet, 1/4-in reducing sleeve, trammel adapter
This trade-rated router is designed for multiple routing applications, with a powerful 2100-watt motor for assured, consistent performance.
Ideal for work top fitting, this power tool is supplied with 1/2″ collet and 1/4″ reducing sleeve.
This plunge router has built-in fine height adjustment, a micro-adjustable fence for additional end user benefits, and a trammel adapter supplied for circle and curve cutting.
|Dimensions:||46.5 x 43.5 x 21.5 cm; 9 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
For over 60 years, Trend has been leading the way in innovation and expertise in routing. Whether a beginner or a professional, Trend has the right router for you.
- Time saving solutions for onsite routing and joinery applications.
- A full range of routing products and accessories to provide the customer with a “one stop shop” solution to their routing needs.
Trade Rated Router for Multiple Routing Applications
Fully Featured Design for Maximum User Benefit
- Powerful 2100 watt motor for assured, consistent performance
- Soft start motor to minimise start up movement
- Trade rated, ideal for worktop fitting
- Supplied with 1/2in collet and 1/4in reducing sleeve
- Built in fine height adjustment
- Micro-adjustable fence for additional end user benefits
- Trammel adapter supplied for circle and curve cutting
- This Product Also Includes:
- 1 x 1/2" Collet
- 1 x 1/4" Reducing Sleeve
- 1 x 35mm Clip-in Dust Spout
- 1 x 30mm Guide Bush
- 1 x Side-fence with Micro Adjuster
- 1 x Centering pin with ring sleeve
- 1 x Storage Case
2100 Watt Motor for heavy duty work
Electronic variable speed control with soft start for a better finish on different materials
Improves accuracy with micro adjustments for straight edge work
50mm plunge depth, ideal for worktop fitting
Powerful motor for commercial and trade applications such as worktop fitting
Built in micrometer adjustment for precision work
Fine fence adjustment with lower dust collection adapter
Speed control dial for maximum control on different materials and cutter diameters