SW-Stahl S3275 Pneumatic Impact Wrench 1/2 Inch 1300 Nm for Tyre Change
REGULAR PRICE: £171.01
About this item
- The angle impact wrench is gentle on hearing thanks to low sound pressure values and has a non-slip handle.
- The pneumatic impact wrench has a high performance double hammer impact mechanism and is very low vibration
- The tool has a clockwise rotation and anti-clockwise rotation and thanks to its low weight it allows continuous use in the workshop.
- Technical data: drive 12.5 mm (1/2 inches), torque max. 3. Gear 500 Nm / speed 11000 rpm / weight 1.2 kg / length 153 mm / air consumption 113 l/min / sound power level 90 dB (A) / vibration 7.4 m / s2 / operating pressure 6.3 bar / torque max. 624 Nm / torque max. 2. Gear 350 Nm / compressed air connection 1/4 inch / loosening torque max. 1300 Nm / sound pressure level 83 dB (A) / torque max. 1. Gear: 200 Nm.
- The pneumatic impact wrench for tyre changing is suitable for both DIY and professionals.
The professional pneumatic impact wrench S3275 from SW-Stahl is a reliable tool for loosening stuck nuts and bolts. The compact design of the impact wrench allows a very versatile use not only in the industry, but also in the (private) workshop, it is always at hand and an ideal companion for a wide range of applications. The S3275 has a 12.5 mm (1/2 inch) square drive and is lightweight 1.2 kg ideal for long-lasting long working without getting tired arms. The air requirement is 113 l/min. The exhaust duct conveniently runs downwards through the handle. The coupling plug 1/4 inch air connection thread is included in the package of the pneumatic impact wrench. Compared to its small size, the S3275 impresses with its high-performance double hammer hammer hammer mechanism, a release torque of 1300 Nm and thus represents itself as a real powerhouse. Thanks to the low weight it can also be carried out for longer work without fatigue. Despite its high-performance double-hammer hammer impact mechanism, the impact wrench is very low vibration and has a non-slip and cold-insulated handle, which is particularly noticeable in continuous use. Technical data: speed: 11,000 rpm, drive: 12.5 mm (1/2 inch), torque max. : 500 Nm • Loosening torque max. : 1300 Nm • Sound pressure level: 83 dB (A) • Sound power level: 90 dB (A) • Operating pressure: 6.3 bar • Air consumption: 113 l/min • Compressed air connection: 1/4 inch • Weight: 1.2 kg
|Dimensions:||21 x 16 x 6 cm; 1.46 Kilograms|
|Brand:||SW-Stahl S3275 Druckluft-Schlagschrauber I 1/2 Zoll I 1300 Nm I Druckluftschrauber für Reifenwechsel|