Ryobi R18PD3RID-215S 18V ONE+ Cordless Combi Drill and Impact Driver Starter Kit (2x 1.5Ah) Amazon Exclusive
SALE PRICE: £179.99
- Includes the Ryobi R18PD3-0 Cordless Combi Drill ideal for drilling in wood, metal, plastic and masonry as well as driving screws.
- The R18PD3-0 Combi Drill achieves 50Nm of torque with a no-load speed of 1800rpm to quickly and efficiency drill holes
- Also includes the Ryobi RID1801M Cordless Impact Driver ideal for applications such as decking, fencing and roofing, where fastening larger fixings, coach bolts and long screws are essential.
- The Ryobi RID1801M achieves a powerful 220Nm of torque with a no-load speed of 3200rpm and a maximum impact rate of 3400ipm.
- Includes 2x Ryobi ONE+ 1.5Ah batteries and a charger, compatible with over 100 other Ryobi ONE+ tools for the home and garden
- Amazon Exclusive
The Ryobi R18PD3RID-215s Twin Pack is an ideal way to start your ONE+ collection, featuring>a popular combination of the R18PD3-0 Combi drill and RID1801M Impact driver. This versatile twin pack comes complete with 2x 1.5Ah batteries and a charger in a durable tool bag.
The Ryobi R18PD3-0 Cordless Combi Drill is ideal for drilling wood, metal, masonry, plastic, plasterboard, ceramic and tiles. A Combi drill has 3 functions; drill, hammer drill and screwdriver. The hammer mode adds additional impact force for drilling hard materials such as concrete, brick and stone – perfect for installing curtain rails, TV brackets, shelving and outdoor lights. The 2-speed gearbox delivers 500/1800rpm and up to 50Nm of torque providing versatility between different applications and materials. The torque settings allow you to drive screws flush each time for a better finish, whilst the LED light makes it ideal for work in poorly-lit areas. A Ratcheting chuck improves bit grip strength, making this tool compatible with all standard drilling and screw driving bits up to 13mm. The integrated bit storage clip keeps the included double-ended (flat head/Pozi) bit stored on the tool and close at hand.
The Ryobi RID1801M is a high-powered Impact Driver designed to fasten and loosen long screws or large bolts quickly. Unlike a Combi Drill, an Impact Driver is capable of delivering very high amounts of torque whilst causing very little twist or reactionary feedback through its handle. The RID1801M makes light work of decking, fencing and roofing, where fastening larger fixings, coach bolts and long screws are essential. The RID1801M has a variable speed trigger for greater control, an impact rate of up to 3400ipm and a quick-load keyless hex drive for quick and easy bit changes. The Tri-Beam LED lights illuminate the work area to improve visibility. Includes an impact bit as well as a 1/3″ socket adaptor.
Check out our huge range of ‘bare’ Tools, which are a great value way to expand your ONE+ collection. All ONE+ batteries and Chargers are compatible with all ONE+ tools & a 3-year warranty is included across the ONE+ range.
|Dimensions:||36.5 x 27.2 x 23.9 cm; 4.8 Kilograms|
|Batteries Included:||Lithium Ion|