ASPECTEK Fly and Insect Killer 20W UV light Attract to Zap Flying Insects Playing Excellent Role as Bug Zapper, Insect Killer, Fly Zapper, Fly Killer, Fly Swatter, Wasp Killer UK PLUG
SALE PRICE: £37.59
- POWERFUL: Killer lamp attracts mosquitoes, flies, moths, no-see-ums, gnats and other flying insects into the electric fly killer using two UV light bulbs for powerful insect control.
- SAFE: A mesh screen protects you and your family, preventing accidental contact with the electrical grid.
- CHEMICAL-FREE: Insects are attracted and easily killed by the high voltage metal grids, keeping your home free of chemical sprays. Great for food preparation areas.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Hang the electronic indoor insect killer by attaching the accompanying chain to the hooks on the top of the unit, or simply place on a solid surface.
- EASY UPKEEP: The removable plastic tray at the bottom of the unit collects dead insects, and is washable to make maintenance fast and simple. The electric grid is self-cleaning.
Product descriptionStyle Name:20W Bug Zapper
The ASPECTEK Electronic insect Killer is the longest selling indoor electronic insect Killer on Amazon because it’s by ASPECTEK, an established north American brand with extensive product development knowledge in the pest control field. Playing excellent role as Bug zapper, insect Killer, fly zapper, fly Killer, fly swatter, Wasp Killer features – Protective cage to prevent accidental contact with grid by people or pets. – wire chain for hanging or set it on a flat surface. – powerful electronic grid. – removable washable tray for collecting dead insects. – Designed for indoor use: living room, kitchen, bedroom, basement, enclosed garage, cafe, restaurant, store, office, hospital etc. How does it work this indoor device is designed to lure flies, mosquitoes and other annoying insect pests to the grid where they will be immediately zapped. It ships with two ultraviolet bulbs which are especially designed to attract flying insects. A protective guard prevents people and Pets from accidentally touching the grid. No maintenance is required. Simply empty the Bug tray when full and wash. As a chemical free alternative, it is safe to use in houses, businesses, food preparation areas, hospitals and other indoor areas.
First Available: 8 April 2016
|Model No:||Fly and Insect Killer|
|Part No:||20W UV light|