Star Wars Mission Fleet Stellar Class Darth Vader TIE Advanced 2.5-Inch-Scale Figure and Vehicle, Toys for Kids Ages 4 and Up
SALE PRICE: £19.99
About this item
- DARTH VADER AND TIE ADVANCED: Darth Vader piloted his distinctive experimental TIE fighter above the first Death Star, on a mission to defend the space station and blast Rebel starfighters into glittering fragments
- ENGAGE THE ENEMY: Boys and girls ages 4 and up will love pretending to battle the Rebel Alliance with the Darth Vader TIE Advanced Engage the Enemy figure and vehicle
- REPOSITIONABLE PROJECTILE LAUNCHER: Kids can pretend to blast away at the Rebels with a projectile launcher that can be attached to the vehicle at multiple points or mounted on the included tripod accessory
- ICONIC STAR WARS CHARACTER: This 2.5-inch-scale Darth Vader figure features multiple points of articulation and design and detail inspired by Star Wars: A New Hope
- COLLECTIBLE TOYS: Look for other Star Wars Mission Fleet figures and vehicles to collect, swap with friends, or give as gifts (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Darth Vader piloted his distinctive experimental TIE fighter above the first Death Star, using its blaster cannons and his uncanny abilities with the Force to blast Rebel starfighters into glittering fragments! Blast off into a galaxy of adventure with the Star Wars Mission Fleet figures and vehicles! These fun figures and vehicles allow kids to imagine action-packed battles between the dark side and the light side of the Force. Star Wars Mission Fleet toys are kid-friendly and make a great introduction to the Galaxy of Star Wars for boys and girls ages 4 and up! (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.) May the Force be with you! Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Ages 4 and up WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Dimensions:||27.94 x 6.67 x 22.22 cm; 142 Grams|
|Age:||4 – 99 years|