Spear & Jackson Pump Action Pressure Sprayer, 5 L
SALE PRICE: £9.99
- Fully adjustable wand nozzle from spray to mist, lockable trigger mechanism and water flow regulator
- Translucent graduated bottle in Litres and fluid ounces for accuracy when filling, or mixing within the bottle
- 5 Litre pump action pressure sprayer with pressure release valve and shoulder strap
- Use with water and non viscous water based or soluble products including pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, fertilisers
- 560 mm watering wand/lance and 1.3 m hose for use in awkward or inaccessible places created using spot IIDP
- Grow your own great British growing 2018 award winners
- Weight full (kg): 5.40
Product descriptionStyle Name:Sprayer | Size Name:5 Litre
From the manufacturer
Spear & Jackson Pump Action Pressure Sprayer
The Spear & Jackson Pump Action Pressure Sprayer is a manually operated pressure sprayer with a 5 litre capacity. The translucent bottle is clearly marked with graduations in both litres and fluid ounces for accuracy when filling or mixing water based non viscous fluids within the bottle. A shoulder strap is included and a pressure release value is located on the shoulder of the bottle. The bottle also has a pictographic guide on the rear to aid the user in operating the pressure sprayer. The 1.3 metre hose and 560mm watering wand/lance allows the user to access an awkward or less reachable area, and the output can be adjusted from a spray to a mist via the adjustable nozzle.
The wand/lance handle also includes a lockable trigger for continuous spraying and a water flow regulator as an additional useful feature. The wand/lance can be stored in a horizontal position when not in use by way of the storage slot in the pump handle. Spear & Jackson’s foundations were laid in 1760, since our beginnings centuries of experience and innovation have resulted in the materials and development expertise that resides within the company today; and “continuous innovation” is at the heart of the company’s ethos. Spear & Jackson is a world-wide brand, distributing products throughout the world. Our tools are manufactured to a high quality standard and offer superb service and longevity; guaranteed against defects in manufacturing, subject to normal wear & tear and the provision of reasonable care and maintenance. This does not affect your statutory rights. Instructions for assembling the sprayer: 1 Ensure all the connectors are fitted tight. 2 Ensure filter in the sprayer wand is not blocked. 3 Ensure all connectors are in good condition and not cracked. 4 Check all seals are intact and not split.
1 x Spear & Jackson 5 litre Pump Action Pressure Sprayer
First Available: 5 Jan. 2015