Fisher-Price Medical Kit, Role Play Medical Kit Toy for Toddlers, from 3 Years Old
RRP PRICE: £33.23
SALE PRICE: £11.78
YOU SAVE: £21.45
SALE PRICE: £11.78
YOU SAVE: £21.45
- The Fisher-Price doctors set is a fun medical kit for children; an ideal kids doctor set, where kids can pretend to check up on the health of their family, friends and even their pets
- With this medical kit for kids, children can press a button on the thermometer and it will go from sick to well; fun, role-play, Fisher-Price toys that are ideal fun for all kids
- Little ones can use these kids toys to check blood pressure, temperature and ears, give an injection or apply a bandage; everything stores neatly inside the bag, making house calls a breeze
- Helps children develop healthy habits while giving their imagination a big boost; this doctor kit for children is part of the learning, educational and development range from Mattel toys
- Includes 1 Fisher-Price Doctors Kit with 7 play pieces, a toy thermometer, stethoscope, otoscope for ears, blood pressure cuff, toy syringe, toy bandage, fabric bag and more
- Ages 3-6 years
With this Fisher-Price Medical Kit, kids can throw on their white coats and have fun. Your little doc will have a ball performing check-ups on the whole family – and maybe a few stuffed animals and the dog. Mini MDs can ‘listen’ to their patient’s heart with the stethoscope, check their temperature with the thermometer (press the button to go from sick to well) and take a peek inside their ears with the otoscope. They can also pump the blood pressure cuff to see the gauge spin and patch up pretend grazes with the toy bandage. Even getting a jab becomes fun with the toy syringe.
No warnings applicable
1 x Medical Kit Playset
|Dimensions:||41.91 x 6.35 x 27.94 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Age:||36 months – 72 years|
From the manufacturer
Role Play Medical Kit Toy for Toddlers
Is there a doctor in the house? There is now! With the Fisher-Price Medical Kit, preschoolers can throw on their white coats and dive right in to role play fun. Mini-MDs can "listen" to their patient's heart with the stethoscope, "check" their temperature with the thermometer (press the button to go from "sick" to "well"!), take a peek inside their ears with the otoscope (ewww earwax!) or pump the blood pressure cuff to see the gauge spin! And, say bye-bye to pretend boo-boos with the toy bandage cuff. Even getting a shot becomes fun with the toy syringe. Your little doc will have a ball performing checkups on the whole family…and maybe a few stuffed animals…and the dog…
Where development comes into play
Healthy Habits: This medical kit lets them play out the experience & learn that going to the doctor is important for their body and helps keep them healthy!
Imagination: Preschoolers exercise their imaginations as they play out while pretending to take care of patients.
Sharing & Cooperation: Preschoolers learn about cooperation as they discover the fun of taking turns being the doctor and the patient.
- Includes stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, thermometer, otoscope, syringe, bandage,fabric doctor bag
- Press button on thermometer to go from “sick” to “well”
- Checking your patient’s blood pressure? Make the gauge spin!
- Everything stores inside the bag, so making “house calls” is a breeze
- Helps little ones develop healthy habits & sharing skills while giving imagination a big boost!
A healthy dose of role play fun
The Fisher-Price Medical Kit has everything little MDs need to perform checkups on their friends, the family, their stuffed animals, the dog… From checking blood pressure, to taking a temperature (press the thermometer button to go from "sick" to "well"!), taking a peek inside the ears, and "listening" to a heartbeat, preschoolers will have a blast practicing their doctor skills. They might even be a little more excited for their next pediatrician visit!
Pretend play, real learning
Playing out the experience of going to see the doctor not only helps preschoolers develop healthy imaginations, it also can help them understand how doctors help keep them healthy, so they can keep on playing!
Isn't taking turns fun? Encourage your little one to share (and get in on all that role play fun!) by switching roles from patient to doctor. Say "ahhh"!