Canna Coco 1L A&B Bottles Set
RRP PRICE: £13.99
SALE PRICE: £13.43
YOU SAVE: £0.56
SALE PRICE: £13.43
YOU SAVE: £0.56
- Contains all the essential elements for optimal growing and flowering
- Unique formulation designed for use in both the growing and flowering phases
- Suitable for growing in all watering systems
- Easy to use and dissolves directly
- Available in 1L and 5L varieties
Product descriptionStyle Name:Single | Size:1L
CANNA COCO A & B is a complete professional nutrient for growing plants in coco. It contains all the essential elements for optimal growing and flowering. It is the market leader and best seller worldwide. Thanks to the special characteristics of coco substrate CANNA COCO doesn’t have a Vega and Flores variant, but there is one unique formulation for both the growth and blooming phase. We can’t make things easier! CANNA COCO is easy to use, dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing in all watering systems, like for example ‘run-to-waste’ systems, flood systems and ebb and flow systems. Rich in high-value elements: after years of research into potting mixes, drainage and leaf analysis, CANNA has succeeded in being the first to develop a fertiliser that is specifically tailored to the characteristics of coco’s substrates. CANNA COCO is composed of high value minerals and contains natural chelates, humic and fulvic acids which give the plant optimum nutrient absorption. Growers throughout the world have been enthusiastic for years about the explosive growth and profuse flowering with CANNA COCO. Why A&B nutrients? CANNA COCO nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That’s why you should first add the A component and then the B component!
1 x bottle of CANNA COCO A and bottle of CANNA COCO B
|Dimensions:||28.7 x 24.5 x 6.8 cm; 997.9 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Canna Coco is a line of nutrients and substrates which are specially developed for growing plants in coco. Canna Coco was the first cultivation product line for coco; it is one of the most popular growing product lines for both professionals and hobbyists.
In a (coco)nutshell
Canna Coco A & B is a complete professional nutrient for growing plants in coco. It contains all the essential elements for optimal growing and flowering.
Thanks to the special characteristics of coco substrate Canna Coco doesn’t have a Vega and Flores variant. Instead, there is one unique formulation for both the growth and blooming phase. We can’t make things easier!
How to use Canna Coco A + B
– Shake bottle well before use, then fill the nutrient reservoir with water
– Add Canna Coco A & B to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:250 (40 ml A and 40 ml B per 10 litre of water). Add Canna Coco A to the nutrient reservoir. Stir well, then add Canna Coco B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for a few hours
– The EC of Coco dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.2 – 2.3 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
– Recommended pH: 5.5 – 6.2
– Warning: Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
– Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
– Keep out of reach of children