ANYCUBIC PLA Filament 1.75mm 1kg, White PLA Filament 3D Printing Materials for 3D Printer
SALE PRICE: £14.44
YOU SAVE: £3.55
YOU SAVE: £3.55
About this item
- ◆Dimensional Tolerance ±0.02mm◆ 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specifications and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. Perfect roundness and very tight diameter tolerance, approximately 330 m of filament on each spool ease of use, minimal warping, no odour, no clogging, no bubbles. Give you a wonderful printing experience.
- ◆100% Environmental Friendly◆ Made with starch raw materials derived from renewable plant resources, biodegradable and eco-friendly, non-toxic and low odour. Ultimately generates carbon dioxide and water without polluting the environment. Comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances.
- ◆Compatible with Most FDM 3D printers and 3D Pen◆ Works and harmonizes perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, thanks to the high-quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.02mm.
- ◆Vacuumed Sealed Packaging◆ This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging, prevent nozzle jams and yield smooth 3D models.
- ◆Updated Version & Customer Support◆ Package Include 1*2.2 LBS (1KG) PLA 3d printer updated version filament of you choose. Fast and effective 24 x 7 professional customer support providing technical solutions.
- Total length:340m around
- Net :1 Kg/Spool
- Nozzle Temp:190-230℃
- Hotbed Temp:No heated/50-80℃
- Tensile strength:≥55Mpa
Please Note: When installing and changing filament, we highly suggest to preheat the nozzle firstly to reduce the nozzle block risk.
Neat spool minimizes the filament tangle, ensures a smooth printing experience. No bubbles, strong toughness, high gloss and prints smooth
Dimensional Tolerance +/- 0.02 mm
±0.02mm precision in Anycubic filaments bring quality to 3D printing. It's support by almost all FDM 3D printers on market
Vacuumed Sealed with a desiccant bag
Free from dust, dirt and moister before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging. Prevents nozzle jams and yields smooth 3D models
|1.75 ± 0.02mm||1.75 ± 0.02mm||1.75 ± 0.02mm||1.75 ± 0.02mm||1.75 ± 0.02mm||1.75 ± 0.02mm|
|2.2lbs (1KG)||2.2lbs (1KG)||2.2lbs (1KG)||2.2lbs (1KG)||2.2lbs (1KG)||2.2lbs (1KG)|
|No heated/50-80°C||No heated/50-80°C||No heated/50-80°C||No heated/50-80°C||No heated/50-80°C||No heated/50-80°C|
|1.25g ± 0.05g/cm³||1.25g ± 0.05g/cm³||1.25g ± 0.05g/cm³||1.25g ± 0.05g/cm³||1.25g ± 0.05g/cm³||1.25g ± 0.05g/cm³|
|220*220*250mm||210*210*205mm||300*300*305mm||210*210*205mm||400 x 400 x 450mm|
|±0.1mm||0.05-0.3 mm||0.05-0.3 mm||0.05-0.3mm||0.05-0.3mm|
|PLA, TPU, HIPS, PETG, Wood, etc.||PLA, TPU, HIPS, PETG, Wood, etc.||PLA, TPU, HIPS, PETG, Wood, etc.||PLA, TPU, HIPS, PETG, Wood, etc.||PLA, TPU, HIPS, PETG, Wood, etc.|
|FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)||FDM and Laser Engraving||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)ling)|
|20-100mm/s(Recommended 60)||20-100mm/s(Recommended 60)||20-100mm/s(Recommended 60)||20-100mm/s(Recommended 60)||20-100mm/s(Recommended 60)|
|Dimensions:||20 x 5.6 x 5.4 cm; 1 Kilograms|