UNSOLVED CASE FILES | Ashcroft, Harmony – Cold Case Murder Mystery Game – Can You Solve The Crime? Who Killed Harmony?
RRP PRICE: £39.99
SALE PRICE: £29.99
YOU SAVE: £10.00
SALE PRICE: £29.99
YOU SAVE: £10.00
About this item
- BE A COLD CASE DETECTIVE – Unsolved Case Files puts you in the shoes of a cold case detective tasked with solving a murder that happened decades ago with only the original investigator’s case file. Think you can find out who really killed Harmony Ashcroft on May 8, 1998? Unsolved Case Files will let you find out once and for all whether you’re as good as the detectives on TV.
- SOLVE 3 MYSTERIES TO CRACK THE CASE – In order to solve this cold case murder mystery game you’ll need to find 3 separate clues that crack open the case. First prove why the convicted man must be innocent. Then disprove a key suspect’s alibi and finally identify the clue that will put the real killer behind bars for the murder. With 3 different mysteries to solve in order to play the game, this case will challenge your investigative abilities.
- OVER 50 INVESTIGATION DOCUMENTS AND PHOTOS – This unsolved case file game includes over 50 evidence photos and documents for you to investigate including newspaper articles, crime scene photographs, evidence report, phone records, coroners report, fingerprint card, map of the crime scene, legal documents, suspect interrogations, witness statements, character photographs and much more. Everything about this mystery game is fiction, but will feel just like you are a real cold-case detective.
- ONLINE ANSWER KEYS – To get past each step of the case you’ll need to visit an online answer page that requires you to prove you cracked it. If you don’t have the answer right you can keep investigating without being spoiled by the right answers.
- PERFECT FOR INDIVIDUALS, COUPLES, GROUPS & PARTIES – Teen and adult murder mystery fans love the cerebral challenge. Couples looking to escape boring date nights are amazed with the interaction and teamwork that develops when you work together to solve this mystery. It’s also the perfect adult mystery game to break out on your next dinner party or family get together. Treat yourself, your partner, your friends or your family to a game experience you can only get with Unsolved Case Files.
|Dimensions:||33.27 x 25.4 x 1.27 cm; 340.19 Grams|
|Age:||14 – 18 years|
Unsolved Case Files is a murder mystery game that lets you solve a fictitious cold case just like a detective.
On May 8th, 1998, the small Indiana town of Riverdale was shocked by the brutal murder of one of it's most beloved citizens on the night before her own wedding. The victim, Harmony Ashcroft, was murdered in the parking lot behind a popular local restaurant.
Bones McBride, a local vagrant, was framed for the murder and has spent over 2 decades behind bars despite being 100% innocent!
- VICTIM: Harmony Ashcroft
- CASE NUMBER: A03-05081998
- DATE: May 8th, 1998
- LOCATION: Riverdale, IN
- This 1998 cold case is still unsolved. Are you ready to take a crack at it?
How to Play The Unsolved Case Files Game:
Three Objectives to Solve
Find clues and evidence in the case file to solve three objectives that lead you to convict the killer.
Online Answer Key
Use the online answer keys to check whether you found the evidence to solve each objective.
After completing each objective, open the envelope with extra evidence and your next objective.
Close the Case – Win the Game!
After solving the 3rd objective, you'll close the case and put the murderer behind bars where they belong.
Dinner Party & Game Night
Unsolved Case Files will deliver a dinner party murder mystery game experience your friends and family will never forget!
Unsolved Case Files Are Hand Assembled in the USA With Realistic Cold Case Materials:
Holding the newspaper clippings of the murder mystery case you're trying to solve will send chills down your spine!
The evidence docs, autopsy, interrogations, witness statements and other documents in the case will make you feel just like a real detective!
Crime Scene Photographs
Hunt for clues in the glossy color CSI photographs of the crime scene, victim, suspects, evidence and more.
The case includes various extra documents and materials picked up by the original homicide detective during the investigation.
What's more romantic than sharing an autopsy report? UCF makes it easy to put down the phone or remote and connect with your partner for a date night you'll remember forever.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Unsolved Case Files Murder Mystery Game:
How Long Does It Take?
Gameplay time varies greatly depending on number of players, deductive abilities and pure luck. Most teams of 2 or more players take 2-6 hours.
How Many People Can Play?
There is no limit to the number of players who can solve a case. More than 8 may consider splitting into teams, each with their own case.
Are These Real Crimes?
No. This is a fictitious cold case written so you can actually solve it. Any resemblance to real people or events is unintended.
What Age is it Appropriate For?
This murder mystery game is written for adults but is appropriate for mature teens. We aim for "PG-13" level of language and content.