Leafy Creations Replacement Cylinder for Greenhouse Window Opener Automatic. Windows Vents Auto Opener
SALE PRICE: £12.00
YOU SAVE: £1.99
YOU SAVE: £1.99
- ✅ SAVE MONEY—-If your Greenhouse window openers have stopped opening the window or doesn’t fully open, it is simply the cylinder that needs replacing. Why waste money buying a complete autovent, when you can easily and for much less money simply replace the cylinder.
- ✅ COMPATABLE—Compare with your existing opener, if it looks the same, it is the same!!! Suitable for Orbesen, Gardman, Palram, B&Q and most other UK and foreign branded vent openers.
- ✅ EASY INSTALLATION. Simple DIY installation and suitable for single or double sprung vents.
- ✅ PERFECT GROWING TEMPERATURE. Opening Temp range 16°C-26°C (60°F-78°F) helping to maintain optimal growing conditions in your greenhouse.
- ✅INSTRUCTIONS—Please see ‘Product Description’ below for a guide to fitting and see images for a dimension diagram.
Product descriptionItem Package Quantity:1
IF YOUR CYLINDER LOOKS THE SAME AS THIS ONE..IT IS THE SAME!!!
Why spend more replacing your complete broken autovent when a cylinder replacement is all that is needed.
A brand new, high-quality, branded replacement cylinder for Greenhouse Window Aotovents. Not a low quality imitation product.
Compatible with most greenhouse window openers with either single or double springs.
Suitable for most leading autovent manufacturers, Optivent, Univent, Thermovent, Sesam, Liberty Vent,
Ventomax, Orbesen, Gardman, B&Q and many unbranded UK and foreign autovents.
Uses solar energy to heat the cylinder pushing the piston out and slowly opens the window, the hotter the temperature, the further the window opens.
Starts to open at around 16°C (60°F) and reaches the maximum opening at 26°C (80°F). This helps to maintain optimal growth conditions in your greenhouse.
Maximum load 15lb (7Kg).
PLEASE NOTE: There is no need to cool the power tube, to activate simply press
the piston against a hard surface and you will feel it ease back into the cylinder.
From that point onward the power tube will operate according to temperature.
1. Remove the old cylinder by removing the hairpin clip and unscrewing cylinder. It may be easier if you
first apply a small amount of oil or lubricant to the threads on the cylinder.
2. Check to see if your window or vent is moving freely.
3. Screw in the new cylinder and replace hairpin by turning the cylinder to align the holes.
|Dimensions:||30 x 1.5 x 1.5 cm; 120 Grams|