Enegitech 18 Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer/Stapler, 18V 2 in 1 18GA Nail/Staple Gun Li-ion Battery Operated for Home Improvement, Woodworking, or Remodel Project Model No. DBAF50/40 (Body ONLY)
SALE PRICE: £119.99
YOU SAVE: £10.00
YOU SAVE: £10.00
- ☀18V Cordless Brad Nailer：This heavy duty power tool is compatible with Enegitech ETB1830B or Makita 18V lithium-ion batteries such as BL1850, BL1850B, BL1860B, BL1840, BL1830 etc.(Battery is sold separately) All Enegitech products are sterilized, inspected and quarantined.
- ☀Portable and Convenience：Just need load the staples and nails , snap in battery, and ready to go. No starting compressor or uncoiling air hose required. Made project very quick and easy. No Hassle! Help you get rid of that compressor and air hose.
- ☀Adjustable Depth of Driving：The strike force can be very easily adjusted to countersink the brad at various depths, or leave it flush to the surface, and is consistent once set. Just simple air pressure adjustments sink nails to the perfect depth, no need to countersink the nails.
- ☀Wide Application：Works with 18 Gauge light duty staple from 3/4” to 3/4″-1 9/16″(19mm-40mm), and 18 gauge brad nail from 3/4″-2″(20mm-50mm). Firing Speed: Average 60nails/min; Max 100nails/ min. Max Magazine Capacity: Holds up to 100nails/staples. A full charge can drive the brad nailer by 400 shots.
- ☀Contacts Safety Pole Setting：The 18v cordless brad nailer will only be triggered when the safety pole is fully pressed and cannot trigger if safety pole is not fully pressed. Humanized safety design to avoid accidental injury.
|Dimensions:||33.4 x 31 x 11.2 cm; 3.42 Kilograms|
Enegitech have specialized in all battery development and production for over 10 years. We are committed to providing quality products.
Adjustable Depth of Drive
Allows you to properly countersink nails consistently
200pcs 40mm Brad Nail
200pcs 32mm Light Duty Staple
Enegitech 18V cordless brad nailer is compatible with not only Enegitech 18V lithium-ion battery, but also Makita 18V Lithium-ion battery, such as BL1850 and BL1860. You can get the batteries easily.
| || || || |