Chipku Pure Cold Pressed, Water Soluble neem Oil for Spray on Plants and Garden (1 LTR) |Brown|
SALE PRICE: £24.99
- 100 % natural and organic neem oil, available in 1 ltr
- Dual purpose in the vegetable garden & plants as both a insecticide, pesticide and a fungicide.
- It can safely be used on food, leaves no dangerous residue in the soil and effectively reduces or kills pests & insects
- For indoor/outdoor use on fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs, spices, roses, houseplants, flowers, trees, lawns and shrubs.
- It is an herbal insecticide used in agricultural sprayers, farming and gardening
Neem oil is a natural insecticide Neem oil is extracted from the nut of the neem tree (Azadirachta indica). The neem tree has many uses in traditional medicine, hygiene and as a source of natural insecticide. Neem oil insecticides exhibit very low mammalian toxicity and have many uses for control of pests of food crops as well as on landscape and greenhouse ornamental pests. Neem oil insecticide solutions are made by mixing an oil concentrate (usually 3-4.5 ml azadirachtin) directly with water. 1ltr of water neem oil insecticides can be effectively used for 1aphids, 2. armyworms, many leaf-feeding insects such as root weevil adults, leafminers, thrips and whiteflies. Sprays can be used on many vegetable crops as well as spices and herbs, small fruits and berries, stone fruits and tropical fruits.
|Dimensions:||25.6 x 13 x 9.4 cm; 963 Grams|
|Manufacture:||Turning point natural care|