Alderline Natural Restaurant Grade Lumpwood BBQ Charcoal for Barbecues, 50L
SALE PRICE: £22.95
- Alderline restaurant grade lumpwood is the highest quality charcoal available in the market for your effortless barbecue experience. This organic, smokeless and completely free from any toxins coal will give you pure charcoal flavour to your meal.
- Alder wood charcoal is suitable for kettle, ceramic, egg type, smoker, braai, gas & charcoal, open top style bbq grills, pizza ovens, firepits, shisha and more. No lighting fluid, chimney starter or any extras required to ignite this coal. If preferred, we recommend Alderline Natural Firelighters (See store).
- Restaurant size, eco-friendly and quick light charcoal will be ready to cook just in 15 minutes and will provide you with long and even cooking. 50L lightweight bag holds approx. 7kg equivalent of 12kg ordinary charcoal, conveniently packaged in a waterproof packaging.
- Perfect for cooking meat, vegetables, burgers, favourite dishes, steak, chicken, fish and more. Great for BBQ enthusiasts, professionals, chefs, restaurants, home use, gatherings, lunch and dinner parties. Excellent for your favourite international cuisines such as Asian, Japanese, Korean, African, Indian, American and more.
- Click “buy now” to start cooking perfectly flavoured meals today with Alderline Charcoal. We can guarantee that this highest quality charcoal the money can buy. Great barbecue gift for men. See store for multi-buy options to save over 20%. Free next day shipping for Prime.
Product descriptionSize Name:50L
100% Natural and Organic Lumpwood Charcoal. It is produced from a sustainable tree – white alder, not harming nature. Ready to cook in less than 15 min. Alderline charcoal is heated evenly through providing even cooking experience. Smokeless, Odorless and Chemical-free charcoal. Alderline lump wood charcoal is produced to the highest quality and there is no tar or toxins providing pure charcoal flavour to your meal. Pieces 5 – 20cm in size. Producing lumpwood charcoal Alderline separate large pieces and giving to customer 95% of the bag in large pieces. Restaurant quality, no charcoal dust and BAG SIZE IS AS 15kg charcoal bag, but actual weight is 6.5kg. Charcoal is lightweight providing a large quantity of high-quality product.
|Dimensions:||76.8 x 44.7 x 25.3 cm; 6.37 Kilograms|