8PCS Screw Extractor Set Damaged Screw Removal Tool Broken Bolt Water Pipe Remover Set Ideal Left Hand Spiral Removal Tool Kit with Storage Case
SALE PRICE: £17.59
- 【Screwdriver Size Includes Diameter】 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm 8.5mm 12mm 15mm 19mm, a total of 8 sizes.
- 【High Quality】Made from carbon steel and are tempered twice for extra hardness and durability. Works on wood and machine screws, as well as flat, hex, or painted over screws.
- 【Wide Application】8-piece heavy-duty steel extractor，different sizes of screw extractor to meet different needs. It can remove some of the common screwdrivers can not be disassembled damaged bolts, screws, bolts and pipes. Reverse thread bits easily remove screws, bolts, studs, and threaded pipe fittings.
- 【Remove Damaged Screws Bolts And Water Pipes】These extractors will remove most kinds of damaged, stripped, rusted, broken, or stuck screws from any wood or metal surface with relative ease. The new two water pipe extractors, designed for the broken water pipes.
- 【Easy to Operate】In just easy steps, only need a drill, choose a smaller extractor than the damaged screw, can easily remove the screw, please ensure to run the drill in reverse during this process.
How to Use:
1.First drill a hole with a power drill on the broken screw.
2.Gently tap the screw extractor into the drilled hole with a hammer.
3.Use a wrench to rotate counterclockwise to remove the broken screw.
4.Check if the broken screws are all removed.
1. Use the electric drill with the speed changeable in the opposite direction. 2. First make sure that the workpiece is safe and will not be moved when using the extractor.
3. Select a screw extractor that is thinner than the damaged screw head. Drill a deep enough hole in the middle of the screw head with one end of the drill head.
4. Reverse the screw extractor and turn it counterclockwise into the damaged screw until the damaged screw is released.
Material: high carbon steel
8 x Damaged Screw Extractor Set
|Dimensions:||20 x 12.4 x 4.8 cm; 740 Grams|