Vintage Turntable, ANGELS HORN Vinyl Record Player Belt Drive 2 Speed, Built-in Phono Pre-amp, Adjustable Counterweight, AT-3600L cartridge, Solid Wood Plinth
SALE PRICE: £159.89
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Two-Speed Turntable (33 1/3 And 45 RPM): Belt drive system and DC servo motor can make the iron turntable rotate at 33 1/3 or 45 RPM. The rotation speed can be selected according to the speed of the vinyl record, so that the turntable can perfectly interpret the vinyl record to your High-quality music life.
- High-Quality Cartridge: The diamond-tipped stylus AT-3600L cartridge is designed to produce rich sound and outstanding clarity, tracking your record’s grooves with precision for accurate, high-definition audio
- Adjustable Counterweight Force: Get perfect playback every time using the tonearm counterweight and advanced anti-skating system, These ensure the stylus is balanced and rests deep in your record’s groove, producing smooth stylus movement, protecting your records from damage, and providing freedom from skipping and distortion
- Great Connectivity Options: Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier using the built-in Phono Preamp, This turntable includes both Phono and Line Outputs that allow playing of vinyl with or without a Phono equalizer
- Solid Wood Plinth: The beautiful walnut finished cabinet is crafted from solid engineered (MDF) wood, incorporates isolation feet, Precision-manufactured iron platter produces a uniform weight, making the turntable with perfect stability and uniform speed, making the turntable sound quality more perfect and high quality
|Dimensions:||40.64 x 35.56 x 12.7 cm; 7.4 Kilograms|
Here at ANGELS HORN we are dedicated to the history of analog music players. However, we also keep our eyes on the future progressions of music so that we can provide you with best products possible. From our stylish line of record players, to our newest series of high fidelity turntables, we're working to bring new life to a classic medium. Now we are rapidly expanding ours market share in the Asia, Europe and Americas.
ANGELS HORN Vinyl Record Player
Simple controls and high-quality build provide a smooth listening experience with the ease of modern technology
Rediscover the timeless vinyl experience with simple controls connectivity. With the ANGELS HORN record player, you can enjoy clear, natural sound, whether you’re reliving your favorite LP or sharing a stunning reissue with the family.
- Fit for 33 1/3, 45 RPM
- Built-In Phono Preamp And Line Output
- With high-quality AT-3600L cartridge
- Adjustable Counterweight And Anti-Skating Weight
- Belt drive system and DC servo motor
Belt drive system
Belt drive system and DC servo motor can make the iron turntable rotate at 33 1/3 or 45 RPM. The rotation speed can be selected according to the speed of the vinyl record so that the turntable can perfectly interpret the vinyl record to your High-quality music life.
Prevent scratches to vinyl by ensuring the stylus sits perfectly inside the record’s groove, keeping clarity on musical peaks, balancing channels, and providing freedom from noise and distortion.
Built-In Phono Preamp And Line Output
Built-in Phono Preamp can perform and appreciate the music life brought to you by the record player on any amplifier. Your turntable includes both Phono and Line outputs that allows play with or without a Phono equalizer.
1.Q: The turntable keeps turning too slowly
A: Please repair the record player by removing the bottom panel to access the bottom of the belt drive motor. and please add lubricating oil to the spindle and the spindle hole in the middle of the turntable and insert the sub-platter into the turntable spindle. then turn the sub-platter clockwise and counterclockwise by hand to prevent jamming, and press the sub-platter few times, the issue will be solved completely.
2.Q: The platter spins, but there is no sound or the volume is not loud enough.
A: • Are the function settings and input for connected equipment (amplifier, etc.) selected correctly? Check whether the settings for the connected equipment are correct.
• Is the stylus damaged? Check the stylus and replace it, if necessary.
• Is the stylus placed correctly on the body of the cartridge? Check the cartridge and adjust it, if necessary.
• Are the setting positions for the pre-amplifier selector switch correct? Check that the preamplifier settings are correct, noting the following common problems and their causes:
— If there is no sound, or if the volume is not loud enough, the product is set to the “PHONO” position and connected to the amplifier’s AUX/LINE input. — If the volume is too loud or is distorted, the product is set to the “LINE” position, and the connectable equipment is connected to the PHONO input.
3.Q: The platter does not spin.
A: • Is the AC adapter connected to the outlet? Connect the AC adapter to the outlet.
• Has the belt slipped from the platter? Correctly place the belt on the platter.
• Is the belt placed on the motor pulley? Check that the belt is placed on the motor pulley correctly.
• Has the belt been damaged? Replace it with a new belt.
4.Q: The stylus skips
• Ensure the record surface is clear of dirt and debris. Also check that the record is not warped or deformed.
• Inspect the stylus for built up dirt or debris. Use a stylus cleaning brush to clean if necessary.
• Ensure the turntable is on a sturdy and level surface.
5.Q: Tonearm shaking too much, making records unplayable.
A: It’s recommended to re-adjust the tonearm and make sure it is neutrally balanced before the counterweight tracking force is set up.
6.Q: Does the arm automatically go onto the record by itself to play and stop?
A: The turntable is not automatic, so you should manually put the tonearm onto the record. But the turntable will automatically stop 3 minutes after the record ends.