Tower Aluminium Pressure Cooker with High Dome Lid, 6 Litre, Silver
RRP PRICE: £59.99
SALE PRICE: £56.85
YOU SAVE: £3.14
SALE PRICE: £56.85
YOU SAVE: £3.14
About this item
- Brown, boil, steam, braise, stew and roast to create delicious home cooked meals
- Generous 6 Litre capacity and 22 cm diameter
- Constructed from high grade ultra-durable aluminium with bonded base for even heat distribution
- Suitable for all hob types including induction, hand wash recommended
- Comes with 1-year guarantee, extended 10-year warranty available upon registration of product
Join the pressure cooker revolution with the 6 Litre Hi Dome Pressure Cooker from Tower. Tower pressure cookers cook food in around a third of the time, preserve 95 Percent of the vitamins and nutrients and use almost 90 Percent less fuel. Brown, boil, steam, braise, stew and roast, this versatile pressure cooker is ideal for vegetables, meat, fruits, fish and grains. A large 6 Litre capacity and high dome design makes it ideal for one or all the family whilst its easy-clean cooking pot means there’s less time spent washing up after enjoying your culinary creations. Constructed from high grade ultra-durable aluminium and features a bonded base, you can ensure even heat distribution resulting in faster cooking times. What’s more? It’s ergonomic phenolic handles provide comfort and control during use. Suitable for all hob types including induction.
1 x Hi Dome Pressure Cooker
|Dimensions:||25.1 x 44.9 x 26.4 cm; 2 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
Our brand’s strength comes from its heritage – something that can’t be forged and something that allows us to continue offering highly desirable housewares products to a wide customer-base with unshakable brand loyalty.
- Quality, Innovation and Value.
- Customers' Trusted Brand
- Healthy Cooking for Decades
- Desirable Electrical and Housewares Products
Tower High Dome Pressure Cooker
Cook your favourite meals in a third of the time of conventional methods and lock in more vitamins and nutrients whilst using significantly less fuel.
This pressure cooker cooks food in around a third of the time, preserves 95 percent of the vitamins and nutrients and uses almost 90 percent less fuel. Brown, boil, steam, braise, stew and roast, this versatile pressure cooker is ideal for vegetables, meat, fruits, fish and grains. A large 6 liter capacity and high dome design makes it ideal for the family whilst its easy-clean cooking pot means there's less time spent washing up after enjoying your culinary creations.
- One pressure setting: 80kPa / 11.60psi
- Bonded base for use on induction hob
- Suitable for all hob types including induction
- Not suitable for dishwasher / Hand wash only
- Spares available: 22cm Sealing Ring (TS1007)
- Pressure Valve Black (TS2004)
- 6 litre capacity and 22cm in diameter
Healthy Eating Made Easy
Maintaining more of the vitamins and nutrients in your food while locking in more of those delicious natural juices, this 6L pressure cooker is the ideal appliance to help you maintain a healthy diet.
Convenient, Faster One-Pot Cooking
Whether it’s a hearty stew, a spicy chili or a succulent joint of roasted meat in as little as 30-40 minutes, pressure cooking offers the ultimate in fuss-free, one-pot cooking.
Featuring an easy to clean pot, a simple hand wash is all that is required to keep the pressure cooker in perfect condition. Additionally, it is recommended that pressure cooker sealing rings are replaced once a year to maintain optimum performance.
Sausage and Bean Casserole