Insta360 GO Action Camera with FlowState Stabilization IPX4 Waterproof Auto Editing Hands-Free for Youtube Vlog Instagram, ICCINGOXX/A
SALE PRICE: £166.00
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Insta360 Go – Record for longer
- For state stabilization: go is the world’s smallest stabilized camera. Go uses proprietary for state stabilization to keep your footage Impossibly smooth. No gear. No hassle. Just buttery action that’s ready to share. (Android system does not support AI automatic editing and barrel Roll.)
- Auto editing: you do The living, go does the editing. Go uses air-powered flash cut to find your best shots and edit them together on beat. Flash cut is trained to sort your shots by theme and Quality, So you can spend more time capturing and less time fiddling. (Note: with the charge case, Go’s run time is 60 minutes for standard video. Clip length can be set to 15S, 30S or 60S. Hyper lapses support recording time of up to 30 minutes, and time lapses offer longer recording times.)
- Barrel Roll & Hyper lapse & time-lapse & slow motion: barrel Roll lets you adjust the rotation of your shot with a swipe. Epic shots are now as easy as walking. Condense your next trip into an extra-strength shot of awesome. Go shoots stabilized Hyper lapses and recommends the perfect playback speed for your shot. Shoot fixed-perspective time lapses for hours at a time. No angle is out of reach. Go shoots 100 frames per second so you can slow down the highlights.
- Water resistance IPX4 & Mount anywhere: go is IPX4 water resistant. It can handle rain, splashes and even a quick dunk. With the wide range of In-The-Box accessories, go Can be mounted just about anywhere. Go never misses the moment. The pivot stand lets you Stick go anywhere. Impossible angles made easy. The easy clip plays nice with your sportswear. Take a jog or a layup, and be easy knowing go is safe and stable.
- Compatible with iOS Android : For iOS: iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPad Pro, iPad (2018); For Android, Insta360 GO Android minimum configuration requirements:1. OTG: Supports OTG; 2. System on Chip(SOC): Qualcomm Snapdragon 6 Series 675 or above, Snapdragon 7 Series 710 or above, Snapdragon 8 Series 835 or above, Kirin 970 or above, Exynos 8895 or above; 3. System Version: Android 7.1.1 or above (64-bit operating system); 4. RAM: 3 GB RAM+.
|Dimensions:||49 x 14 x 21 cm; 259 Grams|
|Batteries Included:||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
From the manufacturer
Meet the world’s smallest stabilised camera – The Insta360 Go. Weighing in at a tiny 20g, this water resistant, stabilised camera gives you the chance to tell your story the way you want it to be told. The magnetic shell and large choice of included accessories enables you to attach the unit to almost any surface type and clothing for completely hands-free shooting. There’s even a magnetic pendant allowing you to wear the Insta360 Go around your neck. Transferring footage couldn’t be easier with this camera – Simply put the unit into the charge case and plug into your phone and get editing!
Your story. Your perspective.
Pop Go onto your shirt with the magnet pendant and capture effortless POV content.
No more fishing for your phone. GO never misses the moment.
Where no camera has gone before. The Pivot Stand lets you stick GO anywhere.
Impossible angles made easy.
Clip and run.
The Easy Clip plays nice with your sportswear.
Take a jog or a layup, and be easy knowing GO is safe and stable.
20g Steady Cam
Built for the Highlights
Go shoots 30- or 60- second clips at the press of the button – anytime, anywhere.
Then it uses AI to help you find and edit your best shots.
Timelapse from any angle
Shoot fixed-perspective timelapses for hours at a time. No angle is out of reach.
Find the perfect spot, set a shooting interval and capture the flow of time.
Really, Really Fast
Condense your next trip into an extra-strength shot of awesome.
GO shoots stabilised hyperlapses and recommends the perfect playback speed for your shot.
Slow-mo to go.
GO shoots 100 frames per second so you can slow down the highlights.
Even doing the dishes looks better in slow mo.
You do the living. GO does the editing.
GO uses AI-powered FlashCut to find your best shots and edit them together on beat.
FlashCut is trained to sort your shots by theme and quality, so you can spend more time capturing and less time fiddling.
Flip the script.
Barrel Roll lets you adjust the rotation of your shot with a swipe.
Epic shots that used to take expensive gimbals and fancy footwork are now as easy as walking.