Gafild Floating Chlorine Dispenser, 7 Inch Pool Chemical Dispenser for Pool Chlorine Tablets or Clear water Chlorine Granules, Adjustable Chemical Floater for Hot Tubs Spa or Pool Cleaning
SALE PRICE: £13.99
- 【Floating Easily】Chlorine tablet dispenser floats around diffusing chemical tablets effortlessly! The right amount of chlorine to be released over time, evenly distributed! Very safe so you don’t have to worry about chlorine levels in your swimming pool or spa.
- 【Premium Material & Unique Design】Made of PVC material, which is not only safe and eco-friendly, but also corrosion-resistant, long service life. Our floating dispenser is very lightweight. The bottom can be stretched and retracted when not in use to save space when storing.
- 【Adjustable Flow Ports】 At the bottom of the chlorine dispenser, there are adjustable chlorine output vents, which can be set according to your need to keep chlorine or bromine tablets to release in stable speed.
- 【Large Enough Space】Large capacity storage (7″ x 6.7″ x 3.3″) . The chemical floater measures about 7 inch and can hold more 3 inch chlorine tablets. Is large enough for you to add chlorine or bromine tablets inside. Designed for ensuring long-term use instead of frequent operation.
- 【Used application】Our chlorine dispenser help you purify the water in the swimming pools, hot tubs, Spa and water parks, etc. t the bottom of the chlorine dispenser, there are adjustable chlorine output vents, which can be set according to your need to keep chlorine or bromine tablets to release in stable speed.
|Dimensions:||23.9 x 19.3 x 11.7 cm; 230 Grams|
Gafild Pool Chlorine Dosing Float, 7 Inch Chlorine Diffuser for Chlorine Addition for Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs
Flow Regulating Design
The dosage can be adjusted by turning the dosing ring. Different gear position sdjustable flow port.
Bottom folds in for easy storage
The dosage float is not only affordable, it can be easily compressed for space-saving storage.
High-quality chemical float
Easy floating, sterilisation, disinfection, the right amount of chlorine released over time, evenly distributed.