Bicycle Cassette Removal Tool Kit, 7Pcs Bike Chain Wheel Tool Set with Freewheel Removal Tool, Sprocket Remover/Chain Whip, Crank Puller, Chain Cutter, Bottom Bracket Removal Tool, Bike Repair Tools
SALE PRICE: £15.77
- All in One Kit: This bike repair tool set includes crank puller, bottom bracket remover, sprocket remover, chain cutter, freewheel cassette remover, 16mm spanner and bicycle tire lever. All made of high quality steel, rust protection, durability and long life. Tool for removing the cassette / rotor lockring Suitable for Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings.
- Bicycle Cassette Removal Tool: Designed to be used in conjunction with the Cassette Lock Ring to remove cassettes from the hubs. The sprocket remover can also be used to tighten screw-on freewheels. Suitable for 8-, 9- and 10-speed cassettes, road bikes, mountain bikes, racing bikes and other types of bikes.
- Sprocket Wrench with Chain: When disassembling the cassette, keep the tire vertically from the ground, thread-on freewheel/cassette remover tightly inserted into the hub, chain whip fixed the cassette tightly. The ergonomic handle ensures comfort and ease of use. The high-quality chain makes the chain whip particularly durable. With the set of sprocket puller and chain whip, the cassette is quickly detached from the impeller.
- Crank Puller: This tool is used to remove the crank arms from the bottom bracket. All you need is a 16mm (5/8) wrench or adjustable wrench, very easy to install and use. Suitable for standard square bottom brackets. Notice: Additional top cap is needed, if it is a splined hole ; Make sure it is tightly screwed on to the bottom part before you use the long ejector pin to push the crankarm out.
- Chain Cutter and Bottom Bracket Remover: Chain Remover: Easy to break, easy to re-chain, unique groove on the top make it easy to see how far you pop the pin out and remove the cut chain with pin from the tool. Bottom bracket remover: can be used with either a 24 mm socket, wrench or an adjustable wrench, fits all brand type bottom brackets.
As a passionate cyclist, he often needs to renew or repair things on his bike. And even in the material that is used strongly after thousands of kilometres it tears off annually, it is necessary to replace wearing parts at a tighter interval.
Bicycle repair tool: made of high-quality 45 # carbon steel, stable and durable, long service life, are an indispensable tool for outdoor use.
UNIQUE DESIGN: The 3 in 1 design of the mold saves a lot of space. The tool is lightweight, easy to carry, practical and comfortable.
The kit contains everything you need to change a square bottom bracket. Can easily remove and reassemble the pedals and bottom bracket from the bike. Convenient for shortening and replacing the chain.
Fits any brand type bottom bracket Small and compact chain tool, it can be taken anywhere. Easy to use, good choice for beginners.
Good helper for bicycles: very useful and handy, suit for mountain bikes, road bikes and other types of bicycles.
Material: 45# carbon steel.
1 x crank puller.
Used to remove the crank arms off the bottom bracket, all you need is either a 16mm(5/8) spanner or adjustable spanner, very easy to install and use.
Additional top cap is needed, if it is a splined hole.
Make sure it is tightly screwed on to the bottom part before you use the long ejector pin to push the crankarm out.
1 x sprocket remover
1 x freewheel cassette remover
When disassembling the cassette, keep the tire vertically from the ground, thread-on freewheel/cassette remover tightly inserted into the hub, chain whip fixed the cassette tightly.
1 x bottom bracket remover
1 x chain cutter
1 x 16mm spanner
1 x bicycle tyre lever
Please allow 1-3mm differencs due to manual measurement.
|Dimensions:||28 x 25.5 x 3.5 cm; 750 Grams|