Anker Solar Power Bank, PowerCore Solar 10000 Dual-Port Solar Charger with Flashlight, IP64 Splashproof, Dustproof for Camping/Outdoor Activities, Compatible with iPhone, Samsung
RRP PRICE: £34.99
SALE PRICE: £29.99
YOU SAVE: £5.00
SALE PRICE: £29.99
YOU SAVE: £5.00
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Built For Adventure: This water, dust, and shock-resistant solar charger is the ideal portable power source for any situation—whether on the beach, in your backyard, or during a blackout.
- Superior Safety: IP64-rated for protection against dust and water splashes from all directions.
- High Solar-Efficiency: PowerCore uses SunPower monocrystalline panels for high solar efficiency of between 21.5-23.5%. Please Note: Solar recharging can take a long time (approximately several days) due to varying weather conditions. To recharge at a higher speed, it is recommended to use the Micro USB input port.
- Power For a Full Day: Equipped with a 10,000mAh capacity and dual USB ports to provide multiple charges for a wide range of devices. Charge an iPhone 11 twice, an iPhone XS more than 2 and a half times, a Samsung Galaxy S10 more than twice, or an iPad mini 5 once.
- What You Get: PowerCore Solar 10000, USB-A to Micro USB cable, lanyard, welcome guide, 18-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.
All Day, All Night
Store electricity from the sun during the day and use the built-in flashlight to see where you’re going at night.
High Solar Efficiency
Designed with premium monocrystalline materials by SunPower to offer a high-level solar efficiency of between 21.5%-23.5%.
Withstands High Temperatures
The built-in polymer battery is constructed using premium heat-resistant materials to ensure that PowerCore can withstand even the strongest sunlight.
Ready For Anything
The rugged design is reinforced on all sides and on the corners to provide enhanced protection against drops.
Whether out on the trail or sitting in your yard, give PowerCore Solar’s battery a boost wherever there’s direct sunlight.
What’s in the Box
Solar portable charger, recharging cable, user manual
Model Number: A1640
PowerCore Solar 10000
The 10,000mAh Portable Solar Charger
Power For Any Situation
PowerCore provides a durable portable power source for both indoor and outdoor use. Equipped with a durable shockproof exterior and IP64 protection for resistance to dust and water.
With dual 12W USB ports and a 10,000mAh capacity, you can provide a full charge or more to two phones simultaneously—perfect for when you’re out and about with family or friends.
Give PowerCore’s internal battery a recharge using sunlight—even when charging your connected devices. For a faster recharge, connect a 10.5W wall charger (not included) to the Micro USB input port to get a full recharge in approximately 5.5 hours.
3 Light Modes
Designed with both 180 lm and 45 lm flashlight modes as well as an SOS mode to give you multiple lighting options for any situation.
Our exclusive PowerIQ technology delivers optimized charging to a wide variety of mobile devices, including phones, tablets, and more.
Compatibility: iPhone 8/iPhone 8 Plus/iPhone X/iPhone Xs/iPhone Xs Max/iPhone XR/iPhone 11/iPhone 11 Pro/iPhone 11 Pro Max/iPad Mini5/iPad Pro 12.9“ 2018/iPad Pro 11“/Samsung S9/Samsung S9+/Samsung Note9/Samsung S10/Samsung S10+/Samsung S10e/Samsung S20/Samsung S20+/Samsung S20 Ultra/Samsung Note10/Samsung Note10+/LG G7/LG V40/Google Pixel 3/Google Pixel 3XL/Google Pixle 4/Sony XZ3/Sony Xperia 1/Nintendo Switch
1. Solar charging is subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate, so it may take several days to recharge PowerCore. It is recommended to fully charge the battery if you plan on going on a lengthy trip.
2. To charge your smartwatch, Bluetooth earphones, or other low-power accessories, please press the power button twice to activate trickle-charging mode.
3. Using the flashlight:
- Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn the flashlight on or off.
- Press once to toggle between low brightness, full brightness, and SOS modes.
4. Please note that you can charge your devices simultaneously when PowerCore Solar 10000 is being charged via the solar panel. This feature is not supported when charging via the Micro USB port.