ALASKA BEAR – Natural Silk Gloves Liner Unisex
REGULAR PRICE: £15.99
About this item
- Made of pure long-strand mulberry silk, breathable & moisture wicking fiber; Pamper your hands day and night
- Ultimate inner-layer gloves design – ultra softness and long ribbed cuff to cover your wrists and make joints warmer in cold weather
- Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Hand Wash
- Fastening: Hook and Loop
- Lightweight, thin and naturally hypo-allergenic – Relief from itchy skin conditions such as rosacea and eczema; Good for Raynaud’s sufferers and people with cold hands
- Ideal as glove INSERTS UNDER work gloves, heavy winter gloves or leather/wool/fleece mittens and perfect for typing, riding & walking, photographing, running & jogging, fishing, shooting
- This type of LINER is fairly delicate so make sure: 1. your nails are smooth as they may pull threads out; 2. keep away from Velcro!
Alaska Bear–Enhance your Life
X-Small: good for most size 6 hands.
Small: good for most size 7 hands.
Medium: good for most size 8 hands.
Large: good for most size 9 hands.
X-Large: good for most size 10 hands.
XX-Large: good for most size 11 hands.
Please roll over to the last picture to learn more details.
The preferred method is hand laundered in cool water with pH neutral soap using a gentle hand movement. Do not soak too long. Rinse in cool water and roll silk in a towel to remove excess water. Never wring water from silk. Hand washing is much easier and in fact faster.
Wash in cold water with pH neutral soap, no bleach, on a gentle cycle. Wash silk separate from other items(or put them in a mesh bag) and do not overload washer to avoid any unnecessary wear to the fabric. Do Not run them through a dryer (tumble dry on very low heat for a short time if necessary) “as silk is not heat resistant, lay them on towel on a sunny window sill, they will dry fast.”
Silk has a resistance to creasing or wrinkling, most will smooth out naturally. If ironing should become necessary, press the damp silk on the reverse side with an iron set on low. Silk charmeuse requires a cool iron to bring back sheen.
Silkis actually very strong for its weight. Filament silk(long strands) is stronger than “spun silk”(short bits spun together). Customers’ experience tells that if you take care of silk gloves they will last many years.