Trust IRIS 4K Ultra High Definition Conference Camera – Plug and Play, Meeting Room/Video Conferencing System with ClearView and ClearSound Technology, All-in-One Solution
SALE PRICE: £719.00
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- PLUG & PLAY – The IRIS video conference camera is easy to install with a USB connection and ready to use within minutes. Compatible with all available video conference applications like Zoom, MS Teams, GoToMeeting, Webex, Google Meet, Google Hangouts, Slack or Skype
- CLEARVIEW TECHNOLOGY – Crystal clear images in high resolution with 4k Ultra High Definition camera (3840 x 2160, up to 60 FPS). Interactive experience with 120 degrees wide angle view and 5x digital zoom. Optional settings include Speaker Tracking where the camera automatically turns, tilts and zooms in on the person speaking
- CLEARSOUND TECHNOLOGY – Clear conversations with voice optimised microphones with a pickup range of up to 5m
- FITS ANY MEETING ROOM – Suitable for small huddle rooms as well as larger meeting rooms. The wide angle lens and microphone array enables video conferences for up to 8 people sitting at 1.5 meters distance from each other
- DESIGNED FOR USE WITHIN EUROPE – Comes with a EU and UK power plug. Not available in the US
IRIS is the ideal device for the office of the future. With the plug & play installation, you can change any office space into a fully-fledged digital conference room in no time. It offers both your staff and your clients the freedom to work together optimally while maintaining a safe distance.
|Dimensions:||11.5 x 60.1 x 14.1 cm; 4.15 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
Clear video collaboration at work
Meet IRIS, a video collaboration device with ClearView and ClearSound technology that turns any small meeting room into a professional video conference room within minutes.
IRIS ClearView technology incorporates a Sony UHD sensor with stunning image resolution and a wide viewing angle. This results in a full, razor-sharp view of every person in the room.
IRIS ClearSound technology is optimised for speech audio. The built-in microphone has a range of up to 5m so that every participant can be heard clearly, without resonance or ambient sounds.
Plug & Play
IRIS is ready to use within a few minutes. Remove the product from the box, connect it to your laptop and start a meeting. The remote control allows you to manage your preferred settings in no time.
Voice optimised microphones with a pick-up range of up to 5m
IRIS is suitable for every meeting room
The wide-angle lens and the microphone range ensure an optimal meeting experience for up to 8 people sitting at a safe distance from each other.
|Power plugs:||Europlug (C7/16) & UK (Type-G) plug. Not available in the US.|
|Power requirements:||12V DC/2A @100-240V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Compatible operating systems:||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS* 10.15 Catalina *Intel based processors|
|Sensor information:||Sony UHD, 1/2.5 inch, CMOS, 8.51M pixel|
|Sensor resolution:||3840 x 2160 (4K, UHD) up to 60 FPS|
|Camera FOV:||Diagonal: 120°, Horizontal: 113°, Vertical: 83°|
|Pan/Tilt lens; zoom limit:||Yes, Pan @ +/-15 degree, Tilt @ +/-10 degree; 5 x digital zoom|
|Microphone-beam array:||Yes; 4 microphones|
|Microphone pick-up range:||Optimised for 5 metres|
|Microphone frequency range:||100 – 10.000 Hz|
|Microphone sensitivity:||-38 dB|
|Microphone SNR, datarate:||65 dB, 32 Khz|
|Speaker frequency range:||100 – 16.000 Hz|
|Speaker sensitivity:||82 +/- 3 dB @ 1.0M|
|Speaker SNR:||69 dB|
|Interface connection:||1 x USB-C port (USB 3.2 gen 1); 1 x USB port (USB 2.0) (for optional external IRIS microphone); Power connector; Kensington security lock; Bluetooth 5.0|