StarTech.com 2U Vertical Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket – Steel Rack Mount Bracket w/Hardware for 19″ Network, Server and Data Equipment (RK219WALLV)
SALE PRICE: £41.81
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Versatile functionality: This multi-use 2U vertical patch panel bracket enables you to mount your server, data, networking or AV equipment vertically or horizontally for added versatility
- Sturdy design: Constructed to EIA-310 19 Inch rack standards, the black wall mount patch panel bracket features a solid steel design for ultimate durability; the rack can hold up to 125.3 lb (56.7 kg)
- No assembly required:The open frame, L-shaped rack arrives fully assembled with cage screws for mounting equipment and 1 ½ Inch screws for mounting the rack to wood surfaces
- Standardised hole sizing: The wall mounting holes on the 2U vertical mountable rack bracket are 16 Inch center to center to provide greater stability and match standard wall studs
- Industry-leading support: StarTech.com offers a extended warranty and free extended technical support on this bracket and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years
Convenient Mounting Options
This 2U vertical patch panel bracket offers a versatile storage solution, allowing equipment (network devices, power strips, patch panels) to be mounted vertically (flush with the wall) to save space. Alternatively, the wall mount rack can be installed under a desk for horizontal installation, making it easy to access installed equipment directly from your workspace.
This patch panel mounting bracket is ideal for small businesses needing data rack solutions. It is also ideal for home office settings, providing a space-saving installation for environments lacking the footprint space for a full-size server equipment rack. Alternatively, the rack can also be used to hold your home entertainment or AV equipment, helping to eliminate equipment clutter around the house.
If you require more storage, StarTech.com offers a 3U 19 inch wall mount bracket (RK319WALLV) and a 4U 19 inch wall mount bracket (RK419WALLV).
Suitable for mounting on virtually any wall/ceiling surface, the bracket mounting holes (used to mount to a wall or the desk underside) are positioned at exactly 16 inch apart, matching standard construction framework.
Plus, the units arrive fully assembled with all the accessories required to mount equipment into the rack for a quick and easy setup.
The TAA compliant 2U patch panel bracket is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty, as well as free lifetime technical support.
|Dimensions:||13.21 x 52.2 x 16.99 cm; 1.16 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
Mount a server, network or telecommunications device vertically with this 2U wall-mountable rack
Versatile Storage Solution
The 2U 19in Steel Vertical Wall Mount Equipment Rack Bracket offers a versatile storage solution allowing rackmount equipment (Network devices, power strips, patch panels) to be mounted vertically (flush with wall) to save space.
Alternatively, the 2U bracket can be installed horizontally under a desk, making it easy to access installed equipment directly from your workspace.
Perfect for SoHo (small office, home office) environments, the wallmount bracket features a sturdy steel design, and offers space-savings for environments lacking the footprint space for a full size server equipment rack.
Mount on Virtually Any Wall or Ceiling Surface
Suitable for mounting on virtually any wall/ceiling surface (e.g. drywall), the bracket mounting holes are positioned at exactly 16in apart, matching standard construction framework.