Sony CDXG1302U.EUR car stereo (CD player, USB/ AUX input, 4x 55 W, extra bass) Green
SALE PRICE: £89.00
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Modern: Slender, new design sets accents in the car. Color of the lighting: green
- Multimedia: CD, USB and AUX input – Connect your digital music player or smartphone via USB
- Rich sound that fills the whole car, with an output power of 4 x 55 W, EXTRA BASS and 10x equalizer incl. Karaoke mode
- Play high-quality FLAC files, MP3, WMA – AOA 2.0 allows you to play music through apps on your smartphone
- Configurable input for steering wheel remote controls
Product descriptionColour Name:Green
Sony car radio with USB & AUX connection, iPod/ iPhone control with EXTRA BASS function and green illumination. Enjoy powerful sound with the CDX-G1302U car receiver. The maximum output power of 4 x 55 W and the powerful EXTRA bass function give your music in the car deep and rich bass sounds. The 10x equalizer even brings a karaoke mode into the car and lets the vocal creatives in the car run wild. NEW: The modern and filigree design fit perfect in the interior of every car.
ISO connector, Trim Ring (Collar): Black (Not Painted)
|Dimensions:||17.6 x 17.8 x 5 cm; 1.2 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
CD Receiver with USB
Enjoy powerful sound on the road. Extra Bass 2 enhances the beats in your music, while the 4 x 55w amplification gives you all the volume you need. Stream music from your phone easily, and customise the sound with the 10-band equaliser.
Push the Extra Bass 2 button to add some serious low-end power to your music. It works by reinforcing basslines to create deep, punchy bass. Simply press the button to activate the mode and enjoy the dynamic sound.
The built-in amplifier delivers 55 Watts x 4 (max. at 4 ohms) / 20 watts x 4 (RMS at 4 ohms), giving you all the volume you need.
Want to expand your system? For the best possible match, try Sony's FB full range speakers. They complement the Extra Bass 2 circuitry in the receiver for rich, powerful sound.
The USB terminal is compatible with Android Open Accessory 2.0. That means it can play any music that’s compatible with your Android smartphone and its apps. Simply plug into the front USB port and use your phone’s screen to browse playlists.