Q Acoustics 3010i Compact Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) (Carbon Black)
SALE PRICE: £179.00
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Compact & versatile design to shelf or stand mount to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room. 25% larger cabinet than its predecessor delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- Low Profile Terminals – recessed cut-out reduces cabinet noise and allows them to be used near to rear wall. New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
- P2P bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing.
- Enclosure Type: 2-way reflex, Bass Driver 100 mm (4 in), Tweeter: 22 mm (0.9 in), Frequency Response: (+3 dB, -6 dB) 65 Hz – 30 kHz, Average Impedance: 6Ohms, Minimum Impedance: 4Ohms, Sensitivity: (2.83 [email protected] m) 86dB, Power Input: 50-125W, Cross-over Frequency: 2.6kHz, Dimensions (WxHxD) 150x253x252 mm, Weight: 4.1 kg
- What’s in the box: 2 x 3010i bookshelf speakers, 2 x Foam Bungs, 2 x Speaker Grilles, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Handling Gloves.
Immerse yourself fully into movie soundtracks and music with our slimline Q 3010i slim-line bookshelf speakers, designed to deliver beautiful "being there" sound for a music experience like no other. With a focus on the power-to-size ratio, the crossover has been revised to take advantage of a larger cabinet volume to enhance sensitivity and bass extension.
- Shelf or stand mount the 3010i speakers, whichever works with your current setup and design
- Impressive sound and aesthetic enhancements for improved overall performance and design
- We've increased the cabinet size by 25% (taller and deeper than previous models) for a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- Our 3010i speakers utilize Point-to-Point (P2P) bracing techniques that keep the enclosure quiet for a more accurate soundstage
- The 22mm decoupled high-frequency driver with wide surround creates a wide and even dispersion of stereo
- We've removed conventional terminal panel cutouts, which allows for greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures
- Added low-profile binding posts make for easy room positioning
- Sockets are deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16") Banana Plugs
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 100 mm (4 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 65 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 [email protected] m): 86 dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 15 – 75w
- AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 – 125 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
- Effective Volume: 4.0 L (244 cu in)
- Cabinet Dimensions H/W/D: 250 x 150 x 235 mm (9.8 x 5.9 x 9.3 in)
- Overall Dimensions H/W/D: 253 x 150 x 251 mm (10 x 5.9 x 9.9 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 4.1 kg (9.0 lbs)
The Q 3020i boasts P2P (Point to Point) bracing which supports the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened making the new enclosures exceptionally rigid, improving the focus of the stereo image and giving the soundstage more accuracy than ever before (* entire series ). With the addition of a brand new mid/bass driver and a high frequency driver unit with the tweeters decoupled from the baffles, which allows the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference, the Q 3020i is a true testament of the technological enhancements the entire series has seen to make it our most special yet. Left image shows a cabinet without bracing, Right image shows a cabinet with P2P bracing.
New Low Profile Binding Posts
Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. The speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.
Increased Cabinet Size Deliver
The Q 3010i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile, but have been made slightly taller and 25% deeper than previous models. This increased internal volume has enabled Q Acoustics to gain an extended low frequency response from the ported design so that more-than-ever the smaller enclosures in the range belie their diminutive stature with an impressively large-scale sound. As an added benefit the enlarged front-to-back dimension means that any cone- generated noise reflected from the back wall of the enclosure and out through the cone itself is reduced.
High-Frequency Driver Unit
All 3000i Series tweeters are decoupled from the baffle via a compliant suspension system. Vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter are isolated allowing the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference.
Whichever 3000i model you choose the cone is precision formed from impregnated and coated paper and teamed with a newly developed, low-hysteresis, rubber surround. The coated paper cone provides the optimum balance between stiffness and self- damping which means it can accelerate without flexing and without unwanted resonances.
|Dimensions:||25.4 x 25.15 x 14.99 cm; 8.9 Kilograms|