Neewer USB Microphone Kit for Windows and Mac, Includes Suspension Scissor Arm Stand, Shock Mount, Pop Filter, USB Cable and Table Mounting Clamp for Broadcasting and Sound Recording (Blue & Silver)
SALE PRICE: £38.99
YOU SAVE: £1.00
YOU SAVE: £1.00
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- USB Microphone Kit: A complete recording solution for interviews, podcasting, and online conferencing. Included boom arm, shock mount, foam windscreen, and pop filter ensure a quick setup
- Clear Sound Recording: With a condenser transducer and Figure-8 pickup pattern, this USB mic captures clear audio on your desktop
- Bidirectional Polar Pattern: Focuses on front and rear sound and reduces noise from the sides—ideal for face-to-face interviews
- Plug-and-Play: Plug the mic into a USB port on your computer and start recording right away. Supports Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Package Contents: Neewer NW-7000 USB Condenser Microphone, NW-35 Boom Arm, Table Mounting Clamp, Shock Mount, Foam Windscreen, Pop Filter, USB-A to B Cable
USB Microphone Kit
This USB condenser microphone kit includes one mic and all must-have accessories to deliver clear sound for your recording. The bidirectional (Figure-8) polar pattern is perfect for sit-down interviews to record sound from the front and rear of the mic.
Clear Sound Recording
Featuring a condenser transducer, the mic captures clear audio in your home studio. Start a podcast, record a voice-over, or make sure you’re heard loud and clear in a face-to-face interview.
Easy to Use
Start recording instantly with this USB mic kit. No phantom power or driver needed. Just plug the mic into an unused USB port on your computer to get started. Quick Desktop Setup Attach the boom arm to a desk with the clamp (1.77”/4.5m maximum grip). Easily mount the mic to the boom arm and adjust the mic position so you can sit comfortably while recording. The shock mount holds the mic in place and absorbs any vibration to reduce noise in your recording. And the foam windscreen effectively reduces wind noise while the pop filter blocks out plosives.
USB Condenser Microphone
Microphone Transducer: Condenser transducer
Polar Pattern: Bidirectional
Frequency Response: 40Hz–20kHz
Power Requirement: 5V USB
USB Cable Length: 6.6’ / 2m
Maximum Horizontal Reach: 27.6” / 70cm
Maximum Load Capacity: 2.2lb / 1kg
Table Mounting Clamp
Maximum Adjustment Width: 1.77” / 4.5cm
|Dimensions:||40 x 18.8 x 9.7 cm; 1.26 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
Neewer USB Microphone for Windows and Mac with Suspension Scissor Arm Stand, Shock Mount, Pop Filter, USB Cable and Table Mounting Clamp Kit
Kit includes (1)NW-7000 USB Condenser Microphone(Black), (1)Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand and Mounting Clamp, (1)Pop Filter, (1)Black Shock Mount, (1)USB Cable(Blue), (1)Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap
The sensitivity of the side of the bidirectional microphone is extremely low which can reduce the sound of nearby instruments in multi-track recording
- 1. The computer and phantom power adapter are not included
- 2. The Condenser Microphone only works with the device that could provide enough power(Voltage Required:5V) for it; When connected with the desktop computer, the Microphone could be used alone; When connected with a laptop computer, please connect the laptop to an electrical outlet, or use a 48V phantom power to get enough power if the sound is not clear and high enough.
NW-7000 USB Microphone
- The microphone is compatible with most Laptop(Windows7 and above, Mac OSX 10.9 and above)
- Strong output, no distortion, low power consumption;
- Utilizes cardioid pickup pattern with condenser capsule, minimizing background noise and isolating the main sound source, highlighting the performance with a smooth frequency response range
- Plug-and-Play, no need to install any driver; Ideal choice for vocal, instruments, podcast, personal recordings, and familiar situations.
Block the sound of blasting
Metal shock mount
Reduce noise caused by vibration
Mic windscreen foam cap
Protect the microphone
Scissor arm stand
The microphone can be fixed to a suitable position