National 300-1200x Geographic Microscope with Case
SALE PRICE: £49.75
About this item
- A transmitted light microscope for children with monocular, rotatable attachment and high magnification range. The extensive range of accessories with many samples enables a quick and direct entry into the world of microscopy.
- The 1200x magnification provides great first insights and the revolving nosepiece allows a quick change of magnifications. The battery-powered transmitted light illumination also makes the microscope suitable for mobile use.
- The microscope can be used directly with the extensive accessories, consisting of dissecting utensils, samples and permanent preparations. Everything finds its place in the practical case and can be easily transported.
- Dimensions: 33x30x11 cm / Weight: 798 g; 2xAA batteries required for operation (included)
- Scope of delivery: trinsmitted light microscope; Slide box with 5 permanent slides, 5 slides and 10 cover glasses; Dissecting tools (scissors, tweezers, pipette and 2 dissecting needles); Specimen kit (hatchery, shrimp eggs, yeast, sea salt and gum media); Manual
National Geographic Microscope 300x-1200x with case
|Dimensions:||33 x 30 x 11 cm; 800 Grams|
|Batteries Included:||2 AA batteries required.|
From the manufacturer
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Microscope 300x-1200x incl. hardcase
Microscope set for beginners
A quick entry into the world of microscopy is provided by the National Geographic 300-1200x microscope including hard case.
The basic euqipment for an immediate start is already included.
- Objectives: 7,5x,15x, 30x, eyepiece: 40x
- Magnification: 300x-1200x
- Battery-powered illumination
- Extensive range of accessories
- Age recommendation: 6 years +
- Easy to understand manual
Scope of delivery
Slide box with 5 permanent slides, 5 slides and 10 cover glasses; Dissecting tools (scissors, tweezers, pipette and 2 dissecting needles); Specimen kit (hatchery, shrimp eggs, yeast, sea salt and gum media); Manual.
Battery-powered transmitted light illumination with alternative illumination through deflection mirrors in good lighting conditions.
With the lens revolver, the magnification can be changed easily and quickly.
The microscope and the extensive accessories are well protected in the sturdy carrying case.
'See more' for 60 years – with optics from BRESSER
The 'BRESSER Group of Companies' with more than 2,500 employees worldwide and headquarters in Germany unites development, production, sales, marketing and customer service under one roof. Our employees are keen nature observers and share the enthusiasm for optical products. Astronomy, weather and sky observation fascinate us just as much as microscopy or photography.
A fair and user-oriented consultation and a committed customer service is therefore in the focus of our attention.
With decades of experience and state-of-the-art technology, we offer high quality at a low price. Numerous satisfied customers confirm this every day.
Before and after the purchase – we from BRESSER will find the right solution for you!
If you have any questions or problems with one of our products, our customer service representatives in Rhede in Westmünsterland will be pleased to help you. We do not leave you alone after the purchase and value customer-oriented service, this also includes a long-term secured supply of spare parts.
BRESSER'S product range is traditionally very broad. Optical products from professional equipment, hobby, for school or educational toys – there is something for everyone. Whether binoculars, night vision devices, telescopes from beginners to professionals, we offer everything from a single source. Electronic products, photo studio equipment, metal detectors, weather stations and clocks complete the range. We also offer wildlife cameras and action cams as well as outdoor articles under popular license brands such as National Geographic.