[Intel Certified] WAVLINK Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI Display Adapter, 2 x HDMI 4K 60Hz,Up to 40Gbs, Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 for Windows and Mac OS
SALE PRICE: £69.99
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- ✔Extend your desktop by two external HDMI screen viaThunderboltTM 3 to Dual HDMI Display Adapter, it supports dual HDMI(2.0) displays at resolutions up to [email protected] to your laptop with Type-C port
- ✔Supports dual 4K @ 60Hz displaysCThe Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI 2.0 output adapter can connect a Thunderbolt 3 computer to two separate monitors with HDMI 2.0 input supporting UHD resolution up to 4K @ 60Hz
- ✔Rate Up to 40Gbps – Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI Adapter, working transfer rate up to 40 Gbps, 8X faster than USB 3.0, ensuring that you can transfer and expand any data you want without any lag and distortion
- ✔2 x 4K HDMI Port – you can add two 4K HDMI 2.0 Monitors with your Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI Adapter , it supports 2 HDMI Monitors up to 3840×2160 @ 60Hz (4K). and backward compatible with lower definition displays, allow you can work more efficiently from your laptop, so you can accomplish more in the same amount of time.
- ✔Compatibility – To use this adapter, your computer must support Thunderbolt 3. The adapter will not work if it is connected to a non-Thunderbolt 3-capable USB-C port.The power supply takes place via the USB (no power adapter necessary), For the latest updates on a Thunderbolt-enabled system, visit the Thunderbolt Updates website : https://thunderbolttechnology.net/updates
|Dimensions:||10.3 x 5.5 x 2 cm; 80 Grams|
WAVLINK Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI Display Adapter is very easy to use.
Just plug the Thunderbolt 3 cable into the computer and connect the HDMI device(s) into the adapter.
It is that quick and that simple.
With this small and portable size, it will fit in your pocket when you need to take it somewhere.
It won’t take too much space in your bag, either!
1 Supports any operating system that supports driver support for Thunderbolt 3
2. To use this adapter, your computer must support Thunderbolt 3. The adapter will not work if it is connected to a non-Thunderbolt 3-capable USB-C port
3.Because certain monitors can be turned on and off at any minute with a long HDMI 2.0-capable cable, we strongly recommend using an HDMI 2.0-capable cable within 5.9 feet to connect the display for stable output
Multitasking on extended monitors
Supports virtually any resolution between 720P and 4K, including the following:
Supports dual 4K @60Hz displays – The Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI 2.0 output adapter can connect a Thunderbolt 3 computer to two separate monitors with HDMI 2.0 input supporting UHD resolution up to 4K @60Hz
1.Supports dual video output with resolutions up to 3840 × 2160 @60 Hz only when connected via two HDMI.
2.0-enabled cables, HDMI 2.0-enabled system and display.
2.The Thunderbolt 3-capable host system must have two HDMI 2.0-capable cables connected to the Thunderbolt 3 connector.
Reversible Connection, Less Damage
The Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) cable supports data transfers up to 40Gbps, the reversible design of the cable connector has lengthened its lifespan so that this Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI Display Adapter will not be damaged so fast.
Multitasking for Your Work Efficiency
To multitask on different screens, all you need to is firstly connect your adapter to your laptop; then connect two of your 4k screens to each port of the adapter. Then you can enjoy gaming, screen presentation, business and so on with ease.
Two HDMI Ports, More Connection
Two HDMI ports will bring you dual 4k display; it’ll be convenient for you to indulge in high-resolution game, or work on your CAD drawings and medical images.
Most early Thunderbolt 3 PCs require BIOS / firmware, Thunderbolt 3 drivers, and software updates before they work properly with the adapter. For the latest updates on a Thunderbolt-enabled system visit the Thunderbolt Updates website for a list of system providers with links to their respective support websites.
The required updates depend on your computer.
In The Box:
1 x Type-C Thunderbolt to Dual HDMI Display Adapter
NOTE: “Thunderbolt and the Thunderbolt logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.”