High Power 24 Channel RGB 3A/CH DMX512 Controller Led Decoder Dimmer 500Hz Flicker Free Smoother Dimming DMX Signal Indicator Flashes Function DC 5V-24V
SALE PRICE: £47.98
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- 24 output channels, 3A per channel arranged in groups of three (ideal for RGB LEDs).
- 0 – 100% smooth brightness control, 256 steps per channel.
- Universal standard DMX512 input protocol; addresses can be set by DIP switch.
- Working voltage from DC 5V – 24V. Power loss memory function
- 10 built-in programs, 8 speeds.
24CH RGB DMX decoding driver converts a DMX512/1990 input to PWM output with 256 different levels output per channel. With improved firmware, it provides flicker free and smoother dimming.
Power input: DC 5V ¡§C 24V
Channels: 24 (8 groups of 3 channels ¡§C ideal for RGB)
Output rating: 3A per channel
Plug-in terminal blocks for easy connections
Operating temperature: -20 ¡§C 50??C
imensions: 145 x 78 x 31mm (145 x 109 x 31mm including connectors)
The DMX decoder has 24 PWM outputs that are controlled by a DMX512 input. The DMX channel is set by DIP switches on the side of the device.
There are 10 built-in programs which can be used for testing or for simple displays.
This device has two DC power inputs (one for each set of 12 outputs), allowing the outputs to be split across two power sources for high-current applications.
|Dimensions:||14.99 x 10.41 x 3.81 cm; 363 Grams|