Eyekepper Womens Blue Light Blocking Computer Reading Glasses with Yellow Filter Lens-Rimless Stylish Small Readers,Purple +1.00
SALE PRICE: £12.43
- Eyekepper BB60 lenses – Transparent lenses with 12 layer yellowish coating. 100% UV protection.
- Test via the spectrometer(the performance of blue light blocking): block 35% within 500nm, block 42% within 490nm, block 49% within 480nm, block 55% within 470nm, block 60% within 460nm, block 64% within 450nm, block 67% within 440nm, block 77% within 430nm, block 97% within 420nm, block more than 99% within 400nm-410nm.
- 20% color distortion due to 30% blue color was filtered out.
- The lenses block 30% blue color of online test for color filtering properties. Please check Eyekepper BB90 and BB98 lenses if you need block more blue color and blue light.
- PRODUCTS DIMENSION – Frame material is Memory Titanium, Lens width about 2 1/8 inches (53mm), Frame width about 5 5/16 inches (135mm), Lens height about 1 1/4 inches (31mm), Bridge (DBL) about 11/16 inch (18mm), Temple length about 5 1/8 inches (130mm), without Spring hinge
- Per the Occupational Safety & Health Administration: The preferred viewing distance for VDTs ranges between 18 and 24 inches (45.72 and 60.96 centimeters, respectively)
- Filters 100% of the most damaging low-level blue and nearly 60% high energy visible light from tablets, phones, TV, computers and more.
- Our lenses code is BB60 for the Eyekepper blue block glasses.
Performance via spectrum analyzer
Data for Eyekepper's BB40
40% blue light blocking for wavelength 395nm-500nm
Data for Eyekepper's BB60
60% blue light blocking for wavelength 395nm-500nm
Data for Eyekepper's BB90
90% blue light blocking for wavelength 395nm-500nm
Data for Eyekepper's BB98
Nearly 100% blue light blocking for wavelength 395nm-500nm
|Normal Transparent lens||Transparent lens with 7 Layer Coating of Eyekepper||Transparent lens with 12 Layer Coating of Eyekepper||Amber Tinted with 12 Layer Coating of Eyekepper||Orange Tinted with 12 Layer Coating of Eyekepper|
|/||About 40%||About 60%||About 90%||Nearly 100%|
|95%||About 90%||About 90%||About 80%||About 60%|
|Almost no color difference||Almost no color difference||Low color difference||Medium color difference||Serious color difference|
|Could not passed||Could not passed||30% variation of blue light tests online||70% variation of blue light tests online||95% variation of blue light tests online|
Blue Light Protection Test with Spectrum Analyzer
- Spectrum analyzer-Use to test different wavelength from 280nm to 780nm,e.g 400nm,430nm,460nm and 550nm
Blue Light Protection Test with Blue Light Meter
- Use to test wavelength is 430nm – 460nm
- The data of left is visiable light
- The data of middle is blue light remaining
- The data of right is UV light remaining
Blue Light Protection Test with UV Pen Shape Light and Card
- Only use to test the data less than 400nm for UV light ,can not use to test the blue light for wavelength more than 400nm
Blue Light Protection Test with Additive Color Model (light, RGB)
- Only use to test the data more than 400nm for visible blue light
- Color is transmitted through transparent media.
- All colors added together = white.
- The absence of light = true black.
- Because computer graphics, websites, and other digital presentations are projected/transmitted with light, screen-targeted graphics should be saved in this color model, or “RGB Mode.”
Blue light meter
UV pen shape light and card
Additive Color Model (light, RGB)
Eyekepper's optical performance meter
Eyekepper will test below data before shipment via the optical properties meter
Blue light Spectral distribution
To avoid damage the blue block glasses, never clean the glasses with thefollowing: