Cable Matters Triple 4K DisplayPort Splitter (Triple Monitor Mini DisplayPort Hub) to 3-Port DisplayPort 1.4 Enabled for 8K and 4K 120Hz HDR – Compatible with Windows Only
SALE PRICE: £64.99
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Create the ultimate triple-monitor workstation with the Cable Matters Display Port switch; Connect a laptop with a Mini DisplayPort port to expand a laptop computer into a triple-monitor workstation; included Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter supports connecting the DP splitter to a desktop computer
- DisplayPort Hub with triple monitor support features 3 DisplayPort 1.4 ports for 32.4Gbps of video and audio bandwidth; Leverage the latest DisplayPort technology to connect up to three high-resolution monitors; Display Port splitter supports three 4K @60Hz monitors, two [email protected], or one [email protected] monitor with a compatible DisplayPort 1.4 host with the latest Display Stream Compression (DSC) and Multi-Stream Transport (MST) support
- Low power consumption design of the Mini DisplayPort Hub is entirely bus-powered from the host Mini DisplayPort port; optional USB-C power connector provides compatibility with low-powered devices that do not transfer enough power over the mDP hub connection
- Take advantage of the latest DisplayPort 1.4 features including High Dynamic Range (HDR) and increased audio support with this Display Port 1.4 splitter; Connect the newest 4K and 8K monitors on supported hardware; DisplayPort Splitter 144Hz supports 144Hz and 240Hz depending on host and monitor DisplayPort version and resolution;
- DisplayPort splitter 1 in 3 out features a magnetic mounting system for attaching to metal computer cases and desktops; Flexible 12-inch cable tail on the MST hub avoids straining the cable or the DisplayPort port
|Dimensions:||17.09 x 11.51 x 1.9 cm; 159 Grams|
Ultimate Triple 4K 60Hz Setup via a Single Adapter
The Cable Matters Mini DisplayPort / DisplayPort 1.4 hub is an indispensable companion for the latest computers and monitors equipped with DisplayPort 1.4 with backward compatibility to DisplayPort 1.2. It comes with a DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort adapter so you don't need to worry if your computer has a Mini DisplayPort or DisplayPort. Extend your desktop to triple 4K monitors at 60Hz refresh rate for an expanded workstation or connect to the latest 8K monitors for extreme detail.
- 8K and triple [email protected] support require DisplayPort 1.4 and DSC 1.2 (only available on NVIDIA RTX or newer graphics cards).
- Intel integrated graphics cards currently support only up to dual [email protected] or triple [email protected]
- DisplayPort MST must be supported by the host computer (Windows). macOS is not supported.
- Connect the included USB power cable to a computer USB port or charger if you are experiencing video disconnection or flickering/blinking issues.
Enough Bandwidth for Any Video Setup
DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC can support
- 8K: Single 7680×4320 @ 60Hz display
- 4K: Triple 3840×2160 @ 60Hz / Dual 3840×2160 @ 120Hz displays
- QHD: Triple 2560×1440 @ 120Hz displays
- FHD: Triple 1920×1080 @ 240Hz displays
Graphics card must support Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC) to achieve the resolutions above. Non-DSC enabled sources will achieve half of the above resolution/refresh rate. Available on NVIDIA RTX or newer graphics cards and Intel's next-gen Tiger Lake chips.
Increased Color Space
Supported HDR Features:
- 10-bit color depth
- Increased color spaces and brightness
- Dynamic color mapping
Requires HDR support from the graphics card, display, and software