Blagdon Inpond 5-in-1 2000, 10w Pond Pump and Filter with UV Clarifier, LED Light, 3 Fountain Heads, for Ponds Up to 2,000L
SALE PRICE: £94.49
About this item
- A complete in-pond solution including pump, filter, 3 fountain options, green water UV clarifier and automatic LED spotlight
- Includes automatic night time LED spot light with pivoting feature to bring your pond to life after dark (replace bulb annually)
- The 5w UV clarifier kills algae and makes green water clear. It is very important to replace the UVC lamp annually in Spring to keep your filter in top working order
- IP68 rated for outdoor use, 10 m cable, no mains plug
- Fountain heads included; Single Daisy, Super Daisy, Water Bell
Product descriptionStyle Name:Inpond 5in1 2000
The In pond five-in-one 2000 will run the filter and fountain or feature/small waterfall in a fishpond with the maximum volume of 2,000 litres.
This complete in-pond solution includes a pump, filter, UV clarifier, LED spotlight and three attractive fountain feature heads. The pump aerates and circulates the water by pumping 650 litres of pond water per hour.
The filter contains effective mechanical and biological filtration to keep your water clean and healthy. The 5 W UV clarifier kills green water and algae. The fountain head options bring beauty to your pond and the LED spotlight brings your pond to life after dark. The In pond 2000 is ideal for small ponds with a volume of up to 2000 litres, has a maximum pumping height of 1.25 metres and a maximum flow rate of 650 litres per hour.
The In pond five-in-one 2000 will run the filter and fountain or feature/small waterfall in a fishpond with the maximum volume of 2,000 litres. The recommended size given is based on a fishpond in shade and over 75 cm (2.6 Inches) deep. Dimensions: 1.8 m (L) x 1.0 m (W) x 0.75 m (D) Over half a century of fish keeping and water gardening knowledge are brought together in the product so you can be assured of a successful, creative water garden.
1. Ensure that the pre-filter foam, if there is one, is clean.
2. Ensure that the bearings are free from debris. Soak in kettle descaler, if limescale may be present.
3. Ensure that the motor surface is thoroughly clean.
4. Vacuum debris from the pond on a regular basis.
5. Use Pond Sludge Buster to reduce sludge level in the pond.
6. Check impeller for wear and tear. Is a replacement required?
7. Check fuse.
8. Ensure there is no damage to the cable.
Note : Firstly please make sure that the UVC is checked properly as it has a sensor which turns the unit off when it is taken out of the filter base. In order to check that the UVC lamp is operating, open the filter unit, remove filter foams and cartridge, positioned on top of the yellow contact chamber will be a round viewing window where you should be able to see a faint blue light. This operation should be carried out at dusk. Turning the lamp on and off may aid visual identification.
1 x Blagdon 650 litres/hour pump
1 x Daisy Bell fountain feature
1 x Single Daisy fountain feature
1 x Water bell fountain feature
8 x Fountain pipe extensions
1 x Ball Joint
1 x Water filter
1 x Polymer wool cartridge filter
1 x LED spotlight
1 x 5W UV Clarifier
1/2″ fountain/feature flow control
|Dimensions:||31 x 23.9 x 23.8 cm; 1 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
We recommend replacing the impeller annually to keep the pump in tip top working condition.
The Pond Masters, leading the way in water gardening
Blagdon has a great range of easy to install pond equipment with products to suit every pond, garden and budget. Backed up by extreme reliability and great value for money, Blagdon makes it easy for anyone to create and build winning ponds.
You can rely on Blagdon for products for every aspect of your pond, from construction to maintenance.
Efficient pump and filtration package. For smaller ponds choose Blagdon Inpond All-in-One 1400
In the UK it is illegal for a manufacturer to supply an indoor use 3 pin plug with an outdoor product. This is because it is believed that supplying an indoor plug for an outdoor product would encourage consumers to use an unsafe indoor plug for an outdoor product. Please see Blagdon Powersafe Switch Boxes or Outdoor Connectors for safe and easy to use outdoor power solutions.
How it works
The water flows through the top of the filter cage down through the filter foams and ceramic media then through the UV chamber ready to exit via the pump
- Locking Handle – doubles as a carry handle for easy removal from pond.
- Inlet Grills – High surface area, ideal for general pond use.
- Course/Medium Foam – Open cell foam in two reducing grates catching dead algae, dirt and waste giving a crystal-clear pond.
- Green water UV clarifier -built in light assures algae free clear water.
- Automatic Led Spotlight – saving time and money.
- Pump – low voltage running.
- Polymer Wool Pad Cartridge – Polishes the water quickly removing particles that create cloudiness.
- Ceramic Biomedia – Supports a large population of friendly bacteria creating a clear and healthy pond.
|Inpond 5 in 1 2000||Inpond 5 in 1 3000||Inpond 5 in 1 6000||Inpond 6 in 1 9000|
|Flow rate at 0m||650 litres per hour||700 litres per hour||1500 litres per hour||3000 litres per hour|
|Flow rate at 0.5m||300 litres per hour||520 litres per hour||1250 litres per hour||2371 litres per hour|
|Flow rate at 1.0m||185 litres per hour||300 litres per hour||870 litres per hour||1626 litres per hour|
|Flow rate at 1.5m||79 litres per hour||200 litres per hour||835 litres per hour|