ASHATA VGA to HDMI Adapter/Converter with Audio (Old PC to a TV/Monitor with HDMI),VGA-HDMI Video Adapter with Audio Cable & USB Cable for PC,Computer,Projector, Plug and Play,Portable Size
SALE PRICE: £12.49
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Easy to install, plug and play, no need to set up.
- Support HDTV resolution of HD 1080P and computer resolution of 1920*1200.
- Using a new generation of low-power digital chip processing, 24 small uninterrupted work, low heat, stability work.
- 3D compensation technology is used to effectively eliminate the jitter and smearing of fast moving pictures.
- Using DCDI processing technology, it can eliminate the sawtooth sloping grain of the ordinary HD converter in the video.
Size: Approx. 27 * 3.7 * 1.5 cm/ 10.62 * 1.45 * 0.59 in
Weight: Approx. 88 g/ 3.1 oz
1 * Adapter Cable
1 * USB Cable
1. Connect the VGA cable output from the computer or other VGA output device to the VGA INPUT terminal of the converter;
2. Link the audio data line to the audio INPUT end of the converter;
3. Connect the HDMI output to the HDTV terminal;
4. Connect to the DC 5V power supply and the product will start working.
Using DCDI Processing Technology
1. The patented DCDI developed by Faroudja can eliminate the sawtooth sloping grain of the ordinary HD converter in the video.
2. Use the “bad edit detection” capability to detect the original stream of the movie in various video streams and reconstruct a more accurate video signal, thus forming an image with no dynamics under full vertical resolution.
3. Use its TrueLife Enhancement technology to identify image detail changes such as fine lines, spots or hair. The processing of these details makes the picture look clearer and more vivid.
4. Use Motion Adaptive processing technology. It reduces noise while not producing stains, which restores the original appearance of the image.
5. Using dynamic detector technology to selectively filter static images transiently and use image storage techniques to store the chrominance that is required to be stored.
After using this technique, scenes with interlaced colors: such as tiled roofs, cross-patterned clothes, leaf scenes, etc., no more variegated colors.
|Dimensions:||27 x 3.7 x 1.5 cm; 87 Grams|