ARCTIC BioniX P140 – 140 mm Gaming Case Fan with PWM Sharing Technology (PST), Pressure-optimised, quiet motor, Computer, Fan Speed: 200-1950 RPM – Red
SALE PRICE: £21.52
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- NEW FAN DESIGN: The BioniX P140, specially optimized for static pressure, has a newly developed fan design and is particularly suitable for use on heat sinks, radiators, pinholes, filters
- 200 TO 1950 RPM: The wide speed range and PWM sharing technology (PST) enable synchronous control of the fan speed with all other fans
- MAXIMUM QUIET RUN: The motor of the P-fan generates only 5% of the commutation vibrations of a conventional DC motor, thanks to the even distribution of force, there is no need for a rubber buffer
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1950 RPM, Airflow: 77,6 CFM/131.92 m³/h (@ 1950 RPM), Noise Level: 0.45 Sone (@ 1950 RPM), Pin: 4-pin
Product descriptionStyle Name:BioniX P140 (red)
ARCTIC offers innovative solutions incessantly – changing impossible user requirements into new. Always focused on our customers, ARCTIC is devoted to deliver excellence through a strong dedication and a high sense of commitment. In light of the ever-changing consumer landscapes, we aspire to continue to expand and diversify our products and solutions. From computer cooling and peripherals to audio and digital home entertainment, we strive to enrich people’s lives by creating innovative, user friendly yet affordable products with a great value of benefit. For us value for money is a key factor – a constant our customers rely on.
|Dimensions:||14 x 2.8 x 14 cm; 181.44 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Optimised for Static Pressure
During the development of the BioniX P140, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure. The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance. Therefore, the BioniX P140 is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators.
More Efficient Technology
The motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet, which allows the BioniX P140 to run much more efficiently than its predecessors. This saves energy and lowers the coil temperature without comprimising the performance.
200 to 1950 RPM regulated via PWM PST
With a wide range of regulation and the PWM Sharing Technology (PST), the BioniX P140 fan speed can be controlled synchronously with all your other fans together. This keeps noise at a minimum while guaranteeing maximum cooling performance when needed.
High Quality Bearing
Thanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, friction within the bearing is reduced and greater efficiency is achieved. As a result, there is less heat development as well as less bearing noise, which means you can enjoy a longer service life from your fan.
|BioniX P140||P14 PWM PST||P14||P14 Silent||P14 PWM||F14 PWM|
|Size||140 x 140 x 28 mm||140 x 140 x 27 mm||140 x 140 x 27 mm||140 x 140 x 27 mm||140 x 140 x 27 mm||140 x 140 x 27 mm|
|Fan Speed||200–1950 RPM||200–1700 RPM||1700 RPM||950 RPM||200–1700 RPM||200–1350 RPM|
|Airflow||77.6 CFM/131.92 m³/h (@ 1950 RPM)||72.8 CFM/123.76 m³/h (@ 1700 RPM)||72.8 CFM/123.76 m³/h (@ 1700 RPM)||29.8 CFM/50.66 m³/h (@ 950 RPM)||72.8 CFM/123.76 m³/h (@ 1700 RPM)||74 CFM/126 m³/h (@ 1350 RPM)|
|Noise Level||0.45 Sone (@ 1950 RPM)||0.3 Sone (@ 1700 RPM)||0.3 Sone (@ 1700 RPM)||0.08 Sone (@ 950 RPM)||0.3 Sone (@ 1700 RPM)||0.3 Sone (@ 1350 RPM)|
|Control Type||PWM PST||PWM PST||Fixed Speed||Fixed Speed||PWM||PWM|
|Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Weight||181 g||194 g||191 g||191 g||194 g||180 g|
|Static pressure||2.85 H2O (@ 1950 RPM)||2.4 H2O (@ 1700 RPM)||2.4 H2O (@ 1700 RPM)||0.6 H2O (@ 950 RPM)||2.4 H2O (@ 1700 RPM)||1.3 H2O (@ 1350 RPM)|