AGPtek 60m LKV372A HDMI Network Extender Over Single Cable Cat6/6a/7 Ethernet Cable – Supports 3D 1080P 20~60KHz Frequency IR Remote Control
SALE PRICE: £34.99
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Supports 1080P HD, HD Audio, 3D; 20~60KHz wide Frequency, IR remote control(IR Signal input to connect with IR receiver extension cable. HDMI Single cable transmission:It extends HDMI 1080P AV signal to at least 60M by cat6 or higher level cables.
- HDMI Lossless transmission:It extends HDMI AV signal to synchronous output Video display is as fluent as direct connection
- Auto adjustment to Match cable Length:Adjust the specification automatically for different cable lengths 1-60m to achieve the best display.
- Pure Hardware Transmission: It is pure hardware design.No need driver &plug and play. Full HD Transmission:Adopt full HD transmission technology to make the video image more vivid.
- Installation Requirements:HDMI source device(computer graphics card, DVD,PS3, HD monitoring equipment etc); HDMI display device like SDTV, HDTV, projector with HDMI port; UTP/STP cat6/6A/7 cable, follow standard IEEE-568B.(CAT Cable must over 15 Meters50ft)
The HDMI extender over a single UTP cables with IR control is the right way to send your HDMI signal over long distances. Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, this device lets you use your existing Cat6/7cables/sockets while also performing the same functions like transferring Deep Color video and new lossless compressed audio. And if that weren’t enough, you can use your existing remote to control your device through an IR blaster.
HDMI signal: Comply HDCP
Resolution supported: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/60Hz Network cable: Low resistance and consumption oxygen-free copper core（CAT6、CAT6A、CAT7）
Transmission length: CAT6:60m at 1080P
IR remote control: Support 20~60KHz wide frequency IR remote control
Working temperature: 0℃～60℃
power consumption: TX：2W； RX
|Dimensions:||19.5 x 6.7 x 15 cm; 470 Grams|
From the manufacturer
- 1 * HDMI sender TX
- 1 * HDMI receiver RX
- 2 * DC5V/1A powers
- 1 * User manual
- 1 * IR blaster cable
- 1 * IR receiver cable
- Supports up to 1080p at 60hz
- HDMI signal: Comply HDCP
- Resolution supported: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/60Hz
- No separate audio cable required.Only supports the PCM audio output
- High quality CAT6/CAT6a/CAT7 required, preferably longer than 50ft/15m for better performance
- Only supports the PCM audio output
- Please press RX RESET button when no image output
- Please make sure the cable follows 568B and reset TX/RX when RX "LINK" Led is flashing all the time
- Work for Sony/ Epson /Samsung projector, compatible resolution 800*600 / 1024*768 / 1280*720 / 1920*1080
One to One only
- HDMI source device — Extender TX — Ethernet Cable — Extender RX — HDMI display
- Press reset button to match signal once the connection is completed.
No Image or Signal?
- It requires high quality of Ethernet cable,we suggest to use CAT6/6A/7,make sure the cable follows IEEE-568b Standard.
- Press Reset Buttons to match signal,or try to lower the resolution.
- Don't use HDMI cable longer than 16ft/5m
- Doesn't work with router or switch
- Get in touch for help directly by email
|Sender to Receiver||1 to 1||1 to 1||1 to 2||1 to many||1 to many|
|Transfer Distance||196ft/60m||230ft/70m(1080P) , 130 ft/40m(4K)||131ft/40m||365ft/120m||365ft/120m|
|Cable length||Longer than 45ft/15m|
|Audio format||2ch stereo aduio/LPCM||LPCM and compressed DTS-HD ；Dolby TrueHD7.1ch digital audio||2ch stereo aduio/LPCM||2ch stereo aduio/LPCM||2ch stereo aduio/LPCM|
|Other Function||Local loop-out||Support USB mouse and keyboard|